Chapter 12: It's More Fun With A Friend

Third Person´s POV

                                                                 ____________________________

                                                                              February 14, 2008

           It was late February and everyone was excited for the Valentines day dance. Bella had most excited. Her crush Zachary Jones had asked her to be his date to the dance. Maura had boughten her a brand new dress, since Bella´s family couldn´t afford it. Her older sister had done her makeup and nails to perfection, and same with her hair. Thirteen-year-old Niall was going with Sydney Jake, a rich snotty brat that only went with Niall to the dance to make her boyfriend jealous. Niall knew that himself, but he tried to have a nice time anyway. Maura was nice enough to give the couples a ride to the dance. When Niall saw Bella, he couldn´t take his eyes off of her. 

             ¨Belle....you look beautiful...¨ Bella blushed and looked at the ground.

         ¨You don´t look too bad yourself, Nialler.¨ Niall smiled and showed his crooked teeth, which Bella thought was adorable, but Niall hated them. The dance was packed, and Bella was nervous of what Zachary would think. Zachary was Sydneys old boyfriend. ¨This will be interesting...¨ she thought to herself. A slow song was on already, and Sydney pulled Niall out to Ndance, making sure everyone was watching. And right then, right there, she kissed him. In front of his best friend. It hurt and she didn´t know why. She didn´t feel anything towards Niall, but she wanted to leave Ireland with only good memories. He pulled away and caught Bella´s eye. 

         ¨Belle! I´m sorry okay! It was her! She did it to make Zach jealous.¨

          ¨He ditched me.¨ Niall had a confused look on his face.

           ¨What?¨

            ¨Zach.. he ditched me. He never showed up.¨ his face goes red, and he looks over at Sydney, who is making her way over. 

            ¨Niall c´mon lets dance.¨ she snapped at him. 

            ¨I´m going to stay with my friend for now... maybe later.¨ Sydney slapped Niall, leaving a red mark spread across his face. 

              ¨I hope you have fun.¨ she gave Bella a dirty look. 

               ¨I´ve caused so much trouble...I´m sorry. I shouldn´t have even come.¨ Bella got up and started to walk away. Niall grabbed her hand. 

                ¨C´mon, lets dance.¨ a slow song comes on and everything feels good again. The song ends, and he wipes a tear off of her face. ¨I think we´ve had enough for one night. Let´s go home.¨ Bella agrees and they walk home, holding hands in silence.

A/N: I haven´t had an authors note in awhile. I can´t believe it! almost 130 reads! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone! I hope you enjoy it, because I enjoy writing it, please tell me what you think! Lots of love,

-Maddy:)Xx