Epilogue: 'Till The Stars Stop Shining

Bella's POV

_____________________

I look out of the window, and see my daughter, Pri, and her best friend Josh looking up at the stars.

"Do you think we should go bother them?" He asks, standing next to me.

"Nah, I mean, look at them.." They lay on the ground, staring up at the stars.

"It reminds me of us." He says. I remember those days. I miss them, but I couldn't be happier right now. I have a beautiful daughter and a beautiful husband. What more do I need? They count the stars, (or at least try) when they sit up. Josh leans closer and kisses her. Niall jumps up and I stop him.

"Hey, that's how I met my husband. I witt her to have a chance. If he breaks her heart THEN we break his face." Niall laughs and sits down. Pri definitely got his eyes, but she has my dark brown hair.

We live in the suburbs, just like we wanted to. Niall built a tree house almost identical to the one we had. She sits in it everyday, escaping from the world just as we used to do. Pri walks into the house, blushing. 

¨Pri-¨ she´s already up the stairs. Niall and me look at each other, grinning. ¨I hope she finds a boy just as amazing as you.¨ I say he gives me a peck on the cheek as we walk up the stairs. Pri is in her bedroom, laying in her bed. ¨Pri, is there anything you want to talk about?¨ she shakes her head, and I hear her start to sing. Her and Niall love to sing together. They have a special bond that I wish I had with my father when he was still alive. They also have the same sense of humor. Josh is a lucky guy.

                                                                     **************************

At about two in the morning, me and Niall wake to the sound of Pri screaming. We both make our way to her bedroom, finding her crying. 

¨Princess, what happened?¨ Niall asked. she calms down and catches her breath.

¨It was just a nightmare..." She assures herself. 

¨I got this.¨ Niall climbs onto the bed with Pri. He grabs Pri´s guitar, strumming the chords to her favorite song. 

¨Shut the door,

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this,

Even though I try

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I´ll be your love

Your life, Your reason to be

My heart is breathing for this

I´ll find the words to say

before you leave me today.¨

¨Dad, can you stay with me?¨ The last words are barely above a whisper,

¨Till the stars stop shining¨