Chapter 7: The Things Love Do To You

Bella's POV

                                                                        ____________________

                                                                      ***That same night (Cont.)***

          It's gettting late, and I feel a trickle of rain on my cheek as I'm laying on the ground. "Niall, we're gonna get soaked!" We both hop up and clean up the picnic, and in less then a minute, it's pouring rain. Niall sets the stuff down. "Niall! What are you doing?! We're going to get soaked!" He gets down on one knee.

        "Bella, it seems inconvenient at this time, but you are so beautiful. I can't imagine life without you. So will you please, please be my girlfriend?" He pulls out an infinity necklace that's incrusted with rhinestones. 

        "Y-yes! I love you Niall!" We pull into a passionate kiss in the rain (Cheesy, I know) and it's the best feeling ever. His warmth makes me forget that I'm drenched and I'm freezing. We pull away and jump into the car and drive away at the crack of thunder. The whole way home, I grin like an idiot. The things love do to you...

                                                                           Niall's POV

                                                              ____________________

       I jump into my bed, pulling into the warm, safe covers, with Bella on my mind. I can't stop thinking of her. I never will stop thinking about her. The things love do to you....

A/N: Short, I know. I'm sorry! I've been busy! You guys get two updates in a day though! That should make up for it. I imaging "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes playing when they kiss in the rain, mainly because I was listening to that song when I wrote this. It's just an amazing song! I love Hunter soo much! Thanks for reading! Almost 60 reads! Keep reading:)

-Maddy:)Xx