Chapter 11: Blackout

Bella's POV

                                                                     ______________________

        I get up and walk to the bathroom quietly, because no one in the house is awake yet. I quickly hop into the shower, hoping that the steaming water will get rid of this stupid headache. I've been staying with Niall for about a week now, and I feel more at home here than I ever have in anywhere I've ever lived. I basically grew up here. When me and my mom fought, I'd stay the night at his house. Niall's mom was basically my mom also. When my dad disappeared, my mom started going out and drinking. She got drunk every night, so Niall's mom took care of me and my siblings. I even  have my own room here, decorated just as I like it. I get out of the shower and get dressed. I walk out into the kitchen and Niall is sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal.

       "Good morning princess!" He says with mouth full of food. I try to reply but a feel a sharp pain in my head and everything goes black.

                                                                                Niall's POV

                                                                     ___________________

    Bella colapses on the ground in front of me. I run over to her, shaking her repeatedly. "Mum! Call 911!" My mum walks into the kitchen, staring at the scene. She grabs the phone and dials the number quickly. I try to give her CPR, but it doesn't work. 

                                                                               Bella's POV

                                                                    ___________________

       I wake up to the sound of beeping. I'm in the hospital. There are several cords connected to me and everything feels groggy. "Where am I?" I ask, in a hushed tone. Niall leans down and kisses me on the forehead. 

      "You're in the hospital, princess. You passed out on the kitchen floor. They're going to run some tests, and I'll be right here beside you the whole time, okay?" Niall knows that I've had a fear of needles my whole life, I just hate the idea of even looking at them. They pull out a long needle and he grasps my hand tight. He calms me down, and I don't even notice it go in. 

    "See, there. It didn't hurt at all did it? We'll get the blood to the lab and you'll have another appointment here soon. You're free to go!' Niall smiles and we leave the hospital. 

                                                                             Niall's POV 

                                                              _____________________

          What if it's something serious? Belle's been sick for days. She hasn't eaten, she hasn't been out of her room either. Nothing works. We rescheduled the appointment with the test results sooner, because Belle isn't getting better. I walk to her room and open the door, to find her getting ready. She makes her way over to me, tripping. 

           "Easy there, Belle." 

                                                                          Bella's POV

                                                                 ________________

           We're seated in a small room, that barely has anything in it. A small, middle aged woman walks in, carrying a clipboard. She seems nervous. It can't be that bad, can it? I feel terrible. Niall shifts nervously in his seat, and his palms are sweaty. He pays close attention to the nurse, not wanting to miss a word. She blabs on about several confusing doctor terms. But it only takes three words to tear me apart. Three simple, little words. 

              "You have Cancer."

A/N: Ohhhhh cliffhanger:o sorry for that. Thanks for reading! Love you guys! 

-Maddy:)Xx