two. finny.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
chapter two.
— QUINN/CONNOR'S POV 🧸

꒰ 🌱 ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"YOU'RE PAIRED with Connor? As in Connor Noon?" Skylar asks me, and I roll my eyes as I nod.

"Yes, Connor Noon, my ex, the boy who I broke up with. Any way you want to put it." I sigh, and she laughs. "Skye!"

"Sorry, it's just—" she laughs more. "That's fucking hilarious. What's Finn's opinion?"

"I uh... haven't told him yet." I mumble, and her eyes widen.

"I mean, I don't think he'll be mad. Finn's an absolute sweetheart. But he used to be friends with him so I'm not sure how well that'll go over." Skylar shrugs, but when she sees Lucas she smiles and quickly walks over to him.

"Princess! Ready to go do my rounds?" He asks jokingly, and Skylar smiles as she pecks his cheek with a light kiss.

"Sure, Luke." She laughs, and they interlock their hands before walking off.

Thankfully I see Finn down the hall with his friend Tanner, so I head over there.

"Hey Q! How was your first class?" Finn asks me with a smile.

I sigh. "Uhm... bad. I got paired with someone I really don't wanna work with on a project."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He frowns, "who was it."

I hesitate before speaking. Finn won't get mad, right? I mean, he has no reason to do so, really.

"Uh... Connor." I mumble. "Connor Noon."

"Oh, for real?" His eyebrows raise, and I nod. "I'm sorry. Did it go okay?"

"Not really... we argued for a while. And then got a little bit done, but I think we're still behind." I mumble, and he smiles at me comfortingly.

"You'll get through it, Q. I know you're a good person and can work through having to see him." Finn comforts.

I kiss him in gratitude, and he happily reciprocates.

What would I do without him?

CONNOR'S POV 🍃

"BABY, WHATS wrong? You keep staring at Quinn and her boyfriend." Kendall asks me, and I snap out of my daze.