twenty. plans.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
chapter twenty.
— QUINN/CONNOR'S POV 🧸

꒰ 🌱 ꒱ °˖ ⊹

"I WANNA ask Quinn to be my girlfriend." I tell them, wasting no time as I sit down at the lunch table.

"Wait, for real?" Lucas asks, sounding shocked.

I nod. "Yeah. It's about time I get my favorite girl back."

I'm not gonna make a whole big deal like I did last time by dragging all my friends into a room and making them help me, that'd be dumb...

"Meet at the classroom?" Brady asks, and I nod. Of course I'm making a big deal again, why would I not?

I head to the classroom we met at last time, and both boys show up with their girlfriends not long after, as well as Finn.

"I wasn't invited, but I got the memo. Im helping you do this shit because lets he honest, you need it." Finn says brutally, sitting down in an empty desk.

"Oh, hey Finn." I nod my head at him, and he reciprocates the gesture.

"We're doing this again?" Amiya asks, and I nod at her.

"Yes. It has to be better than last time." I say seriously. "I'm getting my girl back, and I'm not taking no for an answer— well... unless she says no, then I'm not gonna beg her to say yes."

The group of them laugh, and I immediately start writing down ideas on the whiteboard.

"Quinn loves teddy bears, maybe I can involve those?" I ask, and Amiya nods.

"Good idea. She adores receiving them." Miya answers, and I add that to the list, along with Quinn's favorite flowers.

"Damn, you don't even need us, you've got the whole thing planned." Brady jokes, and I shake my head.

"No, because last time my first idea was dumb. I need you guys to fact check me and make sure I'm not gonna humiliate myself." I tell them, and Lucas smiles.

"You haven't spoke to me in like a month and suddenly you're back with the Quinn?" He asks, and I shrug.

"Well... for the record we were pretty busy, and you stopped showing up to the lunch table, so..." I mumble, and he nods.

"Starting sitting with Skylar and her friends. Plus I became friends with Atlas Summerfield." He explains.

My eyebrows shoot up. "Summerfield? Is he related to—"

"Finn? Yeah, that's his younger brother. He's a freshman. He's got a twin, too. Faye." Lucas tells us, and I recognize the girl's name.

She's the one who came to the table when I was sitting with Finn and Quinn that one time. She's pretty lively, so I could see Atlas being the same way. Lucas was also very lively, so I could see them getting along well.

"Whatever! My siblings are not important right now." Finn shouts, and I turn to him. "You gonna ask out Q or what?

"Right, uhm... yeah. After school today." I tell him. "I gotta assign you all jobs, you ready?"