eighteen. hey.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
chapter sixteen.
— QUINN'S POV 🪴

                                ꒰ ☁️ ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"HEY." CONNOR says softly.

"Hi." I answer, looking over his outfit.

He's wearing a black hoodie with some baggy pants, he looks good. I resist the urge to tell him that with Amiya and Brady standing here, but before either of us can say anything else, Brady pushes past Connor outside of his house, shoves me inside the house, and shuts the door behind me, walking down to his own car with Amiya, since they're going on a date.

"You look good, Quinny." He compliments, and I smile.

"Thank you, C. You look good too." I reply, and his face goes just barely pink as he smiles at me.

Aww, he's nervous. I never thought I'd see the day where he was actually nervous around me.

Bailey jumps up on my legs, her tail wagging excessively. I laugh as I pet her.

"Hi, Bails. I missed you!" I coo, and she licks me excitedly.

"When I told her you were coming over, her reaction was priceless. She wouldn't leave my side until you got here." Connor laughs.

The two of us sit down on his couch, and he's giving me a reasonable amount of space. Probably to be respectful, but I see no need for the space, so I move directly next to him, placing his arm over my shoulders how he used to sit with me.

I put my legs up on the couch, leaning my head against his chest. His free hand, the one that's not over my shoulders, slightly pushes my waist so I'm leaning more of my body weight on him, and the arm he has around my shoulder slides to my side, resting on my upper waist.

"Getting comfortable with me, huh?" I tease, and he replies by tightening his grip on my side just barely.

"Should I not be?" He asks, his voice sort of raspy.

"That's not what I said." I reply, grabbing the remote for the TV as Bailey lays down at Connor's side.

I put on a show we both used to like but never finished watching since we started it together and then... well, broke up, and I assume he never finished it either.

"You ever finish this?" He asks, and I shake my head. "Me either. Couldn't watch it without you."

I smile as I wrap my arms around his torso. We watch for a little while before I can tel he's getting sorta angsty and would rather not continue watching this.

"Connie, you bored?" I ask, and he attempts to hide it, but I don't buy it. "You can seriously tell me, I'm fine with doing something else."

I sit up off his chest, putting a small amount of space between us so we can look each other in the eyes.

"You're so gorgeous, Quinn." He whispers, his hand tucking a strand of hair behind my ear since it had fallen in my face.

"Thank you." I mumble, and his hand rests on my cheek.

Our eye contact is sort of intense, and I see his eyes flick down to my lips before he makes eye contact with me again.

I lean in, and at first I don't even realize I'm doing it. His other hand cups the other side of my face, and our lips crash onto each other. My hands sit on his neck, and I remember how much I loved kissing him.

We kiss for a while, soaking in how much we truly missed each other. When we pull back, he rests his forehead against mine, both of our breathing being heavier than average.

"I missed you so much." He pants, and I nod.

"Me too, C. Me too." I whisper. "Why did we break up again?"

He shrugs. "Not sure, let's never do that again, please."

I laugh softly. "Well, we can't break up if we're not together."

He raises an eyebrow. "Not together, hm? What do I gotta do to get you back?"

He kisses my jawline a few times, making me lose my train of thought. God, I missed him.

"You— You already got me back." I stutter.

"Yeah?" He asks, smirking at me.

I nod. "Yeah..."

"Good, because I'm never letting you go again, pretty girl." He mutters between kisses, and I pull him away so I can kiss him now instead.

I kiss all over his face, savoring the fact that I finally get to kiss him again. Eventually he stops me and just wraps his arms around me, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you like hell, Quinny. Please don't ever leave me again." He begs, and I run my hand through his hair comfortingly.

"I'm sorry, pretty boy. I won't leave again, I promise. I'm so sorry I left. I missed you too." I whisper, and his arms grip me slightly tighter.

He pushes me back so we're laying down, and he lays on top of me. He never admitted it to anyone, but he always loved cuddling. He says he hates being babied by me, but every time I do it he doesn't stop me, so I have my reasons to not believe him.

"You miss this, pretty boy?" I whisper, and he just barely nods as he hums in reply.

I kiss the top of his head, and he mumbles something incoherently into my neck.

"You sleepy, C?" I ask.

"Mhm." He mutters softly. "You know cuddling makes me sleepy, Q."

"I know, Connie. You can sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." I whisper, and he shakes his head.

"No, I don't wanna waste our time." He complains, but I run my hand through his hair a few times, knowing that makes him more relaxed, and therefore more sleepy.

"Just sleep, my sweet boy. We have as much time as we want." I whisper, and he finally gives in to his tiredness.

"You'll still be here when I wake up?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yes, C. I'll be here as long as you want me here." I answer, and he stops resisting, letting himself fall asleep in my hold.

" I answer, and he stops resisting, letting himself fall asleep in my hold

JENNA SPEAKS!

🤭🤭🤭. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS (it might be more than 20 I haven't decided) BUT THEY CAN BOTH CLEARLY SEE THE OTHER MISSED THEM TOO ‼️