fifteen. avoidance.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
chapter fifteen.
— QUINN/CONNOR'S POV 🧸

꒰ 🌱 ꒱ °˖ ⊹

HONESTLY, THE breakup with Finn hadn't affected us much. We acted the same when together, other than us not kissing or hugging.

Connor had been... oddly avoiding both Finn and I all day, and he'd barely even talk to me when we had to work on our project.

"Finn, you know what's up with Connor? He's hardly talking to me." I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"Not sure, he isn't talking to me either. Sorry, Q. We can ask Brady if he knows?" Finn suggests, and I nod.

The two of us walk over to Brady, and he nods his head at us in acknowledgment.

"Hi!" Amiya says excitedly.

"Hi, Miya." I smile at her. "Do you two know why Connor won't talk to us? I tried multiple times and he gives me a dry response before making some excuse on why he has to leave..."

"Oh, uhm..." Miya turns to look at Brady. "I'm not sure, sorry. Bray? Do you know anything about this?"

Brady shakes his head. "No, I had no clue he was avoiding you guys."

Miya narrows her eyes at Brady before turning back to Finn and I.

"Excuse us for a moment, we're gonna go speak to Connor." She tells me, and I nod as she grabs Brady's wrist and pulls him towards wherever she believes he is.

"Oh— I'm going too?" Brady asks as she pulls him.

"Mhm. We need to speak." She says quickly, sounding unhappy.

Brady's eyes widen and he begins to panic. "What? Dove, what did I do?!"

She doesn't answer, and Finn laughs softly as he's pulled away, causing me to also laugh.

"They're ridiculous." He says softly, and I nod on agreement.

"Most definitely, but they're so adorable." I add on, fully agreeing with him.

"Lunch?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, let's get lunch."

— CONNOR'S POV 🌿

CONNOR'S POV 🌿

"CONNOR NOON!" I hear Amiya shout, and my eyes widen.

"Yeah?" I ask, concerned about what she wants, and why she's yelling at me.

"I don't know what the fuck your deal is, but Quinn doesn't like that you're ignoring her, and you've got my boyfriend lying to me now, so fix it." She snaps.

It takes me a second to register what's happening. Of the two, Amiya has always been the calmer of the best friends. Quinn was always fiery and snappy one. I think that's why I always liked her. She knew how to stand up for herself, and she didn't let people walk all over her.