six. xochtil?

.                         𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
.                           chapter six.
                      — QUINN'S POV 🪴

                                ꒰ ☁️ ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"QUINN, ARE you sure you're fine with being on good terms with him?" Miya asks hesitantly, and I nod.

"Yeah. It'll be fine, plus we won't have the stress of hating each other over our heads." I shrug. "And I wanna try to mend Finn's friendship with Connor. I feel really bad that they stopped being friends because of me."

Miya nods. "Understandable. I'm not sure if that'll happen if you're still dating Finn, but you can try."

"What? Why?" I frown. "You don't think Connor will wanna be his friend?"

"Not at all." Miya shakes her head. "Connor was absolutely crushed over the break up. You remember, don't you? It was to the point where both brady and I were begging you to reconsider because of how sad he was."

My heart hurts at the reminder. I know I broke his heart, but the break up was for the better... right?

Yes. We needed to break up or it would've gotten worse.

"Quinn!" I hear from behind me, immediately recognizing the voice.

I spin, turning to see exactly who I thought it was. Connor.

"Yeah?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh— Finn, he needs you." He says quickly.

"Is it urgent?!" I panic, and Connor shakes his head.

"No, Quinn, it's not. He just wants to see you, I think. He's in the cafeteria and I was already leaving so I told him I'd just come find you." Connor explains.

"Oh, good." I sigh in relief. "I was worried. Thanks, Connor."

He nods, and I walk off to the cafeteria to find what Finn wants. When I see him sitting at a table, I join him, sitting down across from him.

"Hi, Finny. Connor told me you needed to see me. What's up?" I smile, and his head jerks up at the sound of my voice.

"Hi, Q. I just wanted to see you for a little, but I got you something." He explains.

"Finny..."

"I know, I know. You don't like gifts that much, but I wanted to get you this." He interrupts, and I nod.

He hands me a box with a bracelet in it, and it has a Q on it as a charm.

"Awh, it's beautiful! Thank you, Finny." I smile, moving my sleeve up to put it on. "I love it."

Suddenly I hear loud voices approaching us, and I know one of them is Connor. I turn to see Connor quickly walking away from Kendall, who's following him and requesting something. Probably money.

"Please, Connor! I'll change, I swear, just give me another chance!" She begs.

"Why, so you can continue to take money from me?" Connor scoffs, and I considering getting up to defend him. Another girl beats me to it.