1.) Oneshot

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." ---William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Thomas POV

Today was going good until I found him crying.

"Leave me alone Thomas!Newt said angrily in the bathroom he locked himself into.

That made me stop for a second. He always calls me Tommy never Thomas. Something is definitely wrong.

"No. Not until you tell me why you were crying on my couch in mine and Minho's dorm room." I said. All I could hear was Newt's sniffling after that.

"Please Newt, open the door. Please tell me why you are crying. It hurts me to see you like this." I said softly. I hate seeing him like this. I hate seeing the one I love hurt. I wish I could tell him i love him, I always chicken out. I'm scared to ruin our friendship because we've known each other since we were little kids.

I hear shuffling and the bathroom door slowly opening. I finally see the angel with bloodshot eyes staring at me. I felt my heart break just looking at him.

"Tommy." Newt said quietly.

I open my arms and he rushes into them. he buried him his head into my neck while I gently wrapped my arms around him, afraid that I'll break him if I hug too tight.

"C'mon" I lightly whisper in his ear while I pick him up and carry him to my bed in my room.

After I gently sit ourselves on my bed I ask what's wrong.

He pulls himself away from me on the bed and crosses his legs.He stares at his lap then takes a deep breath and finally speaks.

"I went to my dad's house to pick up my left over boxes. I thought he was at work so that's why I went. I was in my room when he stumbled in drunk yelling stuff. He called me worthless, a piece of shit, that he couldn't believe he had a fag for a son. That's not what hurt me so much, I'm use to that. he's been saying that stuff since my mum died. But then he said... i don't even know why it hurted. I mean it's the truth."  Newt said finally looking into my eyes sadly.

"What's the truth newt?" I asked staring into his beautiful broken eyes.

"Nobody would ever love somebody like me. Nobody would ever want to be with someone who is damaged and ugly. That..." Newt stopped talking.

"That what?" I said scared to ask.

"That you could never love me the way I love you. I'm sorry Tommy... I'll leave, I'm pretty sure you're disgusted by me" Newt said rushing to get up and run away. I'm so shocked that I almost forgot to stop him. I grab out his wrist right before he gets off the bed.

"Wait, stop! You love me?" I said quickly but inside I was freaking out from my happiness.

"Yes I love you. And I know you don't feel the same way. Why would you?" Newt said bitterly at the end.

"Newt" I said pulling him close so he couldn't run away. I lifted him head up so I could stare into his eyes. "newt I love you too."

"Please Tommy, please don't lie to me. Why would you love someone as ugly and fucked up as me. I'm.." Newt said before I cut him off.

"I do love you. I love you so much. And You want to know why I love you? I love you because you're kind, you understand, you've always been there for me, you make me happy, if I'm ever having I shitty day you're the only one that can make me smile, you make me laugh. I love how adorable you look when you wake up, I love how you scrunch you nose when you concentrated on something, I love how you always say bloody, i love the look in you eyes when you talk about something that made you excited. You're beautiful to me Newt. You've always have been." I said passionately.

"You really love me?" Newt said with tears in his eyes.

"yes, yes I do and I always will" I said truthfully.

He smiles then pulls me closely and kisses me. I instantly kiss back, loving the feeling of his lips on mine.

We eventually pull away to breathe. We're both smiling like goofs staring into each other's eyes.

"Soo.." Newt said breaking our trance.

"So Newt, would you do me the pleasure of being my boyfriend" i said smirking mischievously.

"Of course my dear Tommy" Newt said smirking back before leaning in for another mind blowing kiss.