21.) Unexpected

I made this already but it didn't save so I had to rewrite this :( I wanted some cute fluff. Reference to the show Teen Wolf.

"I can't believe Scott didn't believe Stiles! I mean Stiles has been mostly right when it came to trusting people and his own best friend didn't believe. Theo is bad news. Also the sexual tension between Malia and Theo was thrown in there. I want Stydia to happen too but they don't have to make Malia cheat on Stiles and be a shank! That would be dragging her character development backwards not forwards. But what's bloody up with all the main hetero pairings? Why can't they have a shucking main gay couple that doesn't die? And another thing..."

Newt's rambling is cut off with Thomas's lips. The kiss slow,gentle and oh so perfect that it leaves Newt speechless and both in utter bliss.

"What was that for Tommy?" Newt asks breathing deeply, blushing and trying to calm his racing heart.

"You're so adorable when you ramble and get passionate about what you're talking about." Thomas says shrugging while smiling mischievously at Newt. His eyes shining with adoration and love. He's totally whipped by Newt's cuteness.

Newt blushes even more at his response. He's in love with this sappy idiot.

"Shut up shank." Newt mumbles as he shyly leans into Thomas for a kiss that Thomas is happily to grant him.

Hoped you guys liked it. Please Comment/Vote! xox