27. )Wrong Time, Wrong Place

Warning Angst. Enjoy!!!

The first time was a mistake.

To many drinks between best friends without their significant others. It was a night out for them to catch up without the distractions of Teresa and Alby. It wasn't suppose to happen because Thomas has Teresa and Newt has Alby and they're just friends. That's how their destinies should go, should stay but everyone knows fate is unpredictable.

To many drinks, then touching, and list combined led to the night they shared.

The next morning filled with regrets and promises never to tell or talk about that night. But deep down a feeling of satisfaction they will never admit too.

The second time was a coincidence.

"We shouldn't be doing this Tommy." Newt said breathlessly from the passionate and lustfull kiss. They know he's both right. They can't keep doing this to themselves especially to the people they say they love. He's right but that doesn't mean that's what they want.

"You're right, but I know you want this as much as I do." Thomas said with eyes clouded with desire as he pushes Newt against the wall. Thomas makes sure he takes Newt everywere: against the wall, desk, floor, bed.

They make sure the next day to cover up the marks like how they cover up the guilt and avoid sleeping with their partners until the marks fade and when they do, it's not the same.

The third time is a pattern.

They can't stop. The temptation is heavier than the gulit. They never speak of it. It's something they can't explain but they tip toe around the word cheating because not saying it aloud makes it easier for them to look themselves in the eyes without guilt being the main emotion they always see. They still love their partners maybe that's why they don't break up with them but they don't love them enough to tell the truth because there's always been this connection between Newt and Thomas that has been building up for years and now it's spilling over.

They're selfish, they know it everytime they see each other come apart in the night that's dark enough to hide the truth from prying eyes. They can't give each other up like how they can't give up their significant others.

Maybe if this had happen sooner, if it had happen before they met Alby and Teresa it would've worked out. Yet they have, it's the wrong time and wrong place but it has never felt so right see each other come undone and being allowed to be the ones that did that.

Maybe someday they'll give each other up and it will be the right time but right now it's not.

I hoped you guys liked it! Please COMMENT/VOTE XOX