14.) Another Love

Thanks to Hope-and-Believe for the song!! I've been actually looking for it! It's Another Love by Tom Odell. Enjoy!!

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care But it's so cold and I don't know where So I brought you daffodils in a pretty string but,They won't flower like they did last spring

It's been 2 years since they arrived in Paradise.

It's been 2 years since Thomas killed Newt.

It's been 2 years that the memory has haunted Thomas in not only his dreams but in everything he does. Everytime he looks at his hands he still sees his blood. Everytime he looks into the mirror for a split second he imagines Newt's eyes staring back at him filled with insanity, trying to grasp for his last bit of sanity within him.

He visits his grave every month leaving daffodils. It was Newt's favorite flower. From a now distant memory he can remember Newt telling him he loved daffodils so much because it reminded him of home even if he didn't know what that really was anymore. It still brings a bitter sweet smile to his face when he thinks about it. No one questions when he visits Newt's grave, he was his best friend anybody would be torn apart about that. But what they don't know is he was so much more than that.

They were both so much more than that. But just like the daffodils every month they have to wither away at some point and they did.

I wanna cry and I wanna love but all my tears have been used up On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up

Thomas knows he can't let anybody know what he did. Everyone would hate him and the memory is punishment enough. He has to deal with the pain as long as he lives and never letting anyone truly in. No Minho or even Brenda.

He knows she loves him but he can't say it back. If he does he won't really mean it. He's lost his heart a long time ago to a beautiful boy that's died by his hand. Newt wanted it but he took Thomas with him. The guy living in Paradise isn't Thomas anymore. Its just a man who eats, breaths, and talks like him but it isn't him. Hasn't been him for 2 years.

Yeah I'll sing a song that'll be just ours but I sang them all to another heart

Yes Thomas is with Brenda. He has been for a year now but its expected of him. He was to suppose to fall for the strong, independent dark haired woman not the wise but broken blonde with looks like an angel.

He's with her but he knows he would rather be with him.

Sometimes he imagines his Newt is the one who kisses him and holds at night.

He wants it to be him so badly but he knows that can never be.

And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love But all my tears have been used up on another love, another love

He wishes he could love her back but he can't.

There's no more love left in him to give because he already gave it all way to somebody else.

He doesn't want to cause her pain but he know he does when he can't say it back. She knows he can't give anymore than he already has.

All my tears have been used up on another love, another love

He wants more than anything to have him back but he knows the universe won't give him that.

He will always love and only love Newt. Thomas still lives but only Newt was the one able to make him feel alive.

Thomas still functions like a human being but everything that he ever was has all been used up on another love. He can't give anymore but he knows he doesn't regret giving his all to the blonde beauty. He just can't.

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Thanks again Hope-and-Believe for the song! Please Vote/Comment!