17.) Ran Over

Enjoy!!

"Newt!! Press the Brakes!!!"

Alby yells but it's to late Newt hit a curb and at the last second he hit somebody walking on the sidewalk.

"Oh My Shucking God!!! I just hit someone" Newt yells frantically, his accent getting stronger as he's panicing.

Newt and Alby run out of the car to see the unfortunate victim of Newt's first hand driving.

"Are you okay?" Newt and Alby ask the boy on the ground groaning.

"I'm fine." The boy, who is a very cute boy but now is not the time to be thinking that Newt.

"Are you sure?" Newt says nervously as Alby helps the guy up. The other guy laughs, it sounds so nice to Newt's ears.

"I think so.." But he pauses as he finally looks into Newt's eyes. He looks in awe as he stares at Newt and Newt well he's not complaining.

"I'm sorry shank. I was teaching Newt here how to drive and it didn't go well." Alby says laughing after he notices that neither we're going to speak. The unknown boy looks away from Newt blushing and laughs along with Alby.

Newt has an urge to get his attention again just so he can look at him. However he's still worried about the other boy's condition.

"I think we should take you to the hospital. Just in case you have a concussion." Newt said in concern.

Before the other boy can protest Newt cuts him of with "Im not taking a no, Shank" stubbornly.

"Okay but maybe.. Uh what's your name?" The hazel eyed boy asks Alby.

"Oh sorry shank. I'm Alby and this is Newt."

"I'm Thomas. And I guess you're the guy that almost ran me over?" Thomas's asked Newt making him blush in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry. Really. Is there anyway I can make it up to you beside taking you to the hospital?" Newt asks nervously and still blushing.

"Take me out on a date and you're forgiven." Thomas's said smirking, mischief in his eyes. Newt knew he was done for.

"Sure, but you're driving" Newt says smiling back at Thomas.

And the rest was history. Almost running over your future boyfriend made a great story to tell when people ask "how did you two meet?"

Yayy!!! I updated!! Please comment/Vote!!