28.) It's Not Me

Another angsty prompt! I'm sorry🙈

"I'm not the one, aren't I." Thomas softly said as all the fight he had in him disappears. All that is left is heartbreak yet acceptance.

"Tommy..." Newt's voice starts to crack but Thomas cuts him off not being able to take it anymore.

"No Newt. You're not allowed to call me that anymore. You don't have to lie to me. I'm not the one you love..."

Newt is the one that cuts him off. "No Tomm..Thomas I do love you, it's not.."

"But you're not IN love with me. It's fine actually no its not but I hope one day it will be. Its just not me and if you actually gave me, us a chance it could've worked out but it didn't because I know you kept comparing me to him even though I treated you way better than he ever will. I wish I could hate you but I can't because I'm in love with you." Thomas strongly says even with tears are sliding down his face. He's crying but he's holding himself from completely breaking infront of Newt. He doesn't deserve to see him like this, to see the pain but maybe he does because seeing Thomas in pain will make him be in pain.

"Thomas I'm sorry! I know that doesn't mean anything but I wish it was you. And it could've been you if I wasn't stupid." Newt says close to sobbing but he knows he doesn't have the right to cry because he's been breaking the heart of the person who he promised not to hurt.

"But it's not me. I'm not the one you truly want. Goodbye Newt. I can't stand looking at your face anymore because it causes me more pain looking at an angel who tore my heart apart " Thomas said leaving his heart with the boy who couldn't find it in him to love the right one.

I know this sucked! I'm sorry! Xox