19.) It's Useless

Hey so I'm thinking about writing some oneshots based off one word like this one so if you have any one word suggestions please comment below! This is told from Gally's POV but it is still newtmas. Enjoy!

Gally's POV

He knows it's useless the first day he saw him.

He has memorizing brown eyes and brown hair that looks so soft and a smile that lights up the whole room. He's beautiful.

It scares Gally the way he heart stops and screams for the other boy so he does what he does best, he pushes it down. He starts to bully the beautiful boy named Thomas at school. It's the only time Thomas ever looks at him or pays him any attention and he knows it's wrong but he can't stop. Gally is the bad guy and he bullies people with his friends on the daily and no stupid boy will change that.

It's useless when he sees Newt and Thomas start getting closer. Newt finds out that Gally was bullying his Tommy so he decides to give him his own medicine by punching him. Gally stops with bullying Thomas after that but he still taunts him and Newt and calls them boyfriends and it stings but he wears that smirk like nothing is wrong.

It's useless when they actually do become boyfriends. They're always with each other either blushing, holding hands and looking so in love. It makes Gally sick because he know he brought them closer by bullying Thomas.

It's all useless because he never did anything about those feelings and messed up.

Right from the start it was useless because when Thomas walked into class that first day in 9th grade he locked eyes with Newt and they were both gone for each other that instant.

I know!! I feel bad for Gally too but I love my Newtmas babies!! Please Vote/Comment <3