18.) A Mother Always Know

Heyy! I know its been a while! Enjoy! I saw a tumblr post that just screamed Newtmas to me. This is told from Teresa who is play Thomas's mom in this.

She knew right from the moment that Thomas introduced her to Newt that there was something special about the boy. Thomas even at 5 years old already knew that.

She can remember Thomas running up to her, brown eyes sparkling as he held hands with the boy with the timid smile and messy blonde hair that reminded her of her own son. She remembers Thomas smiling so big and saying Mommy this is my best friend Newt with so much confidence and adoration and she even remembers the other boy smiling so adorably at her son with the same look. She knew right then that this little boy was going to be a big part of Thomas's life.

Fast forward a couple of years when the boys are 10 and she sees her son's heart break for the first time. Newt was moving back to London and the news crushed Thomas. His best friend moving far away to another country. She remembers the heart retching crying of the 2 boys as they said goodbye and held on to each other. She remembers holding her son that night trying to soothe his pain but if there's one thing she learned from her own experience is that heart ache takes time to heal.

The next 5 years fly by as she see her son grow up. She saw him make new friends, have crushes, make new memories and even forget his childhood best friend. She knows that its understandable to grow up and forget childhood memories that you will feel nostalgic thinking about when your older and eventually remember.

He's 16 when he comes running through the front door talking too fast that she has to make him take a breather. He remembers and it's all because of the new student from London. It's Newt. And the smile Thomas's wears is one that she hasn't seen since Newt left. He has a personal smile reserved for just Newt even after all this years. She remembers the next day he brings Newt over and she holds him into her arms tightly because what Newt never realized that he was like another son to her and she missed him. He's grown into this handsome young man just like her son and it brought tears to her eyes. She can also remember the look Thomas had in his eyes when he looked at them hugging. They were filled with love, adoration, and content. And at that moment she knew her son fell in love without knowing and the other boy she was holding did too.

To put it lightly the next 2 years were a pain in the ass and it was because of these two boys. These 2 years were filled with tears, jealousy, and so much pinning that she wanted to lock the boys in a room herself until they confessed. But she knew that they needed to come to terms with it by themselves so when they did and if they came for advice on what to do, you can't blame her for giving the right push they needed. They deserved to be happy and when they finally got together she knew it was fate. Never have she seen 2 people so purely and deeply in love like her sons. They were perfect for each other.

So best believe when they finally got married she was the one who celebrated and cried the hardest of joy as she danced with her 2 boys at the wedding.

Please comment/vote! I hope this was good!