10.) A Secret

"None of us are Saints, I guess that God knows that."--- Quote suggestion from Hope-and-Believe

Nobody's POV

Demons and Angels are not meant to mix.

And if they do it always ends in bloodshed.

It always ends in tragedy.

They are suppose to coexist, but never to come in contact.

Demons are perceived as hateful, blood thirsty, conniving and heartless creatures.

Angels on they other hand are the opposite.

They are known to be loving, caring, and generous beautiful creatures.

They are enemies.

Light vs Dark.

Always hating each other because that's what they were taught to do.

They taught to hate each other, to despise each other because that's what is expected from them.

So it was a given that Demons and Angels could never love each other.

But there's a story.

A long time ago where that was broken.

Two different people from different worlds were too curious for their own good.

They both questioned why they were not suppose to interact with the opposite.

A meeting by chance on Earth is what brought these two together.

Earth was the only place they could be unseen and be together without the rest of their races finding out.

Earth was the safe haven where this Angel and Demon could be together.

Who would have thought that a Demon could get along with an Angel.

But it became more than just getting along, it was love.

The Demon Newt and Thomas the Angel both had fallen for each other.

It was burning passionate love.

Nothing could ever be as strong as their love.

Their love story more beautiful and breath taking then Romeo and Juliet's could ever be.

They saw past what they were taught of each other and saw the real them.

They saw and learned that they both have flaws and could love each other despite them.

They both learned that Angels and Demons are not always what they are perceived to be.

They were a well kept secret until they were caught.

They were both torn apart from each other.

Both sides were filled with rage but not at them, oh no not at them but at each other.

The Demons saying that the Angel tricked Newt with it's beautiful looks and powers.

The Angels firing back and saying that The Demon tricked Thomas with his manipulation skills and used Thomas's own innocence against him.

Neither side would listen to the fallen pair saying that they were confused and it wasn't real.

It was war now and just like how war always ends is in Blood.

It ended with their blood intertwined with each other other.

These lovers killed themselves because their own races couldn't stop for a minute and see that it was possible.

It's possible for a Demon and Angel to love each other.

It was so possible that they even killed each other for it.

Remember what I told you in the begin my dear darlings?

Demons and Angels aren't suppose to mix and there is a good reason for that.

  It always ends in bloodshed and tragedy, Always.

Their story is a great and painful example of that.

Yayyy! Thanks again Hope-and-Believe for the quote! I don't know  if it is just me or can this be a great  AU story? I love Ariana Grande so I kind of got an inspiration  for this from her song Why Try! Please Comment/Vote! Thanks for reading!