9.) Hotel Ceiling

This oneshot is based off Hotel Ceiling by Rixton! I love this song! You can listen to this song while reading.

Thomas's POV

Flashbacks playing over and over in my head as stare up at this dingy hotel ceiling.

"I love you."  I'll never leave you." I won't hurt you."

all have turn to

"I hate you."  "I'm done."  "How could you do this to me."

Every agruement tearing me even more apart as I try to drink to become numb.

I left but he pushed me too.

No, we pushed each other.

How can you stay when something that used to be so beautiful has become toxic?

It's poison now.

It was killing us from the inside making our monsters, our demons come out and take over.

It was putting us against each other not bringing us closer.

It made us say horrible things to each other that no "I'm Sorry" could ever take back.

It made us want to take everything we have created together into our hands and smash it to the ground... To never be repaired.

It worked.

Everything is gone, turned into ashes after it was beaten, broken, and put to fire.

It's destroyed.

We're destroyed and no "I love you", "I'm Sorry" or "we can make it work" can ever mend us.

None of our friends know what to do to help, but they can't help.It was our problem. It's too late.

We're both far too gone.

I tried to hold on to Newt but I wasn't strong enough anymore and neither was he.

If I could stop this from ever happening, I would.

I didn't know it was possible to love and hate a person at the same time, but now I do.

I now know that a person can be so perfect for you, but also be completely bad for you.

I don't know if we should have held on tighter or  we should've let go sooner.

I can't help but wonder if he is doing the same thing I am doing.

Trying to drink away the pain, the memories.

What we had and how we ended will always be imprinted in my head and even despite being heartbroken, I 'll never forget him.

It's over.

We're done.

Maybe I'll be happy again someday, but right now I'll drink my feelings and stare up at the hotel ceiling like it has all the answers to the world.

Again I love this song, it gives me the feelss!! I hoped you enjoyed this. Sorry if this was sad. I don't know why I keep putting you guys through sad oneshots! Please vote/ comment! Bye! See Ya Next Time!