23.) So You Can't Stop Thinking About Me

"Don't you ever forget about me" by sleeping with sirens request from xXNewtmasXx123 It's a really good song!

"The hardest thing I'd ever do Is say goodbye and walk slowly away from you

But I'll do it"

Thomas would do anything for Newt. If  Newt ever truly wanted Thomas to leave he would listen to him because anything Newt wanted ,Thomas would give him. Thomas would give and give until he has nothing left and that's where he is now. They're more than friends but less than boyfriends. If you had to put a title to it, they would be friends with benefits. And of course Thomas would blur the lines and catch feelings for Newt when it's just hooking up. He comes and he goes and Thomas just gives because he would rather have Newt like this then nothing at all.

"Don't you ever forget about me
When you toss and turn in your sleep
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about
The reasons why you close your eyes
I haunt your dreams at night
So you can't stop thinking about me
Don't stop thinking about me"

Newt doesn't want to mess up this arrangement with his feelings because he knows Thomas doesn't feel the same. He knows that Thomas will probably forget about him and kick him out of his life if he tells. He sometimes feels like Thomas might feel the same way but then he has to force himself that it's an arrangement and it's just that. He sometimes wonders if Thomas can't stop thinking about him like how he thinks of Thomas, but that is wishful thinking.

"Do you really think you could see this through
Put on a smile and wear it for someone new
Don't you do it"

This was suppose to be a day where they had fun him,Minho, Newt, and Sonya. Thomas hoped he could forget about his feelings for  atleast for the night, but he can't help but feel jealous of the girl with beautiful blue eyes  flirting with Newt at the bar. He sees Newt lean down to whisper in her ear and all he can feel is defeat. Maybe he should do what's Newt doing and flirt with someone. Maybe it will distract him from the blonde who has stolen his heart. But he knows he can't, he doesn't know how to be with someone else even if it's for the night if it's not Newt. So he decides to tell Minho and Sonya a fake excuse that he's not feeling well and tired, Minho believes him and Sonya gives him a sad smile because she knows the real reason why. He leaves without looking back at Newt once.

"Cause I know I'm not the easiest one to love
But every ounce I have
I invest in you
But no one said love's not for taking chances"

Newt knows he's fucked up when he sees his sister Sonya  glaring at him and Thomas no where to be found at the table. He tried to flirt with that girl Teresa to forget about Thomas but it didn't work because there is no forgetting his Tommy. He knows he has figured it out when his sister tells him to go before it's too late. He is in love with Thomas and because of  Sonya he's sure he feels the same. He has to find Thomas and tell him.

"So don't you ever forget about me
Don't you ever forget about me
When you toss and turn in your sleep
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about
The reasons why you close your eyes
I haunt your dreams at night
So you can't stop thinking about me (don't stop thinking about me)
Just close your eyes
And fall asleep tonight"

Thomas would have never believed anyone if they told him that Newt was going to someday pronounce his love to him on his doorstep and run all the way there from the bar to do it. He would have called you insane, but deep down would wish that could ever happen. Thomas was so overwhelmed with happiness that he literally jumped at Newt and kissed him so hard that it left them breathless. He knows Newt will never forget about him. Finally he can go to sleep and know that when he thinks of him, Newt is doing the same thing.

Thank you for reading! Please Comment/Vote! XOX