Episode 1

When I open my eyes, I'm met with a plain white ceiling.

Weird.

I turn on my right side and I'm met with a plain white wall.

Weird.

I turn on my left side and I'm met with a gorgeous brunette slumped against the wall while she hugs her knees. Her face is turned to the side with her cheek smushed onto her knees. Her glasses are beside her feet and I smile.

"Good morning."

The brunette shakes her head and she looks so beautiful with the morning light coming through the window. She winced and touches her neck, massaging it lightly. Then her droopy eyes fall on me and she blinks quickly, grabs her glasses, placing them on her nose.

"Jisoo?" She asks quietly with a little disbelief almost.

I stare at her in confusion. Is that my name?

She rushes forward, holds my face and kisses me.

I widen my eyes. What the FUCK is happening? Why is this beautiful woman kissing me?!

She pulls away and I can see sadness laced in her eyes. "What's wrong?"

I blink quickly. "Ummm....is everything alright? Who are you?"

The woman shakes her head slowly and sadly. "No....after everything...." She lifts my left hand and I see a ring on the fourth finger.

I gasp and cover my mouth. I pull away from her and move away.

"Jisoo—"

"Why are you calling me that funny noise?!" I shout at her and move away so much that I fall off the bed.

"Jisoo!" She shouts with concern. She runs around the bed and I stay on the ground with my legs still hanging half on the bed and my back firmly planted on the carpet. And I'm staring up at the plain white ceiling again.

She kneels down next to me and I scramble to my feet. I hold both my hands out to keep a distance between me and this beautiful woman. "W-Who are you?"

She stares at me blankly. "Do you not remember anything? Did it not work?"

I stare at her. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Her lips part and she just watches me. She seems to be thinking about something.

"Care to enlighten me about what you're thinking about?"

She just runs out of the room. She runs OUT OF THE ROOM!

"Hello?! MISS KOREAN WOMAN?!" I shout at her.

I go to the mirror on the side and stare into it. I see an ovalish face with heart shaped lips and almond shaped eyes and dark hair that is a deep black. Yet....it doesn't feel like....I just feel....

new.

The brunette comes back and turns me to face her. I stay completely stiff as her eyes coldly examine me. All the warmth I saw from earlier is gone, replaced by a cold exterior that seems to resemble iron armor.

"Ummm...." I stick out my hand between us. "Hi. I think we got off on the wrong foot. Who are you and who am I?"

She steps away from me and slides her hand into mine. "Jennie," she replies robotically.