Episode 1

|Jisoo|

It's been a few days since we arrived from New York.

Jennie hasn't been normal with me and I think it's because we kissed.

She didn't mean to kiss me and I selfishly kissed her back, taking advantage of it.

She probably doesn't feel comfortable with me that much anymore.

It's understandable.

...........

.........

..........

OKAY IT'S NOT! I WNAT HER TO LIKE ME AS MUCH AS I LIKE HER BUT SHE ISN'T GOING TO BECAUSE SHE'S STILL IN LOVE WITH FUCKING ORIGINAL JISOO!

WHY CAN'T SHE SEE THAT I CAN TREAT HER WELL TOO?!

THIS. IS. FRUSTRATING.

"Jisoo can you hand me that?" Jennie asks.

I look at my hand that's on top of the screwdriver. "Yeah." I hand it to her and she goes back to her work.

I flop down into my seat and she says, "Why don't you go talk to Soojoo?"

I blink quickly at her and frown. "What are you talking about?"

She sighs heavily. "Jisoo. You aren't doing anything by staying by my side here. So....go. But don't get into trouble with Seulgi."

I tighten my jaw and stand up. "You treat me like a fucking child! I'm not going anywhere!"

Jennie turns to me with the same blank face that she's been maintaining since we got back. "Maybe if you threw less tantrums and listened to me then I wouldn't treat you like a child!" She fires back.

"Why are you like this?!" I shout at her. "You were fine before that conversation with that man! What did he say to you?!"

She looks away. "It doesn't matter."

I push on her shoulder so that she turns to me. "Jennie....obviously fit matters or you wouldn't have had a 180 change in personality from an angel to a bitch."

Her eyebrows smash together and she points to the door. "Leave Jisoo!"

I stare at her for a few moments, trying to figure her out but Jennie's too complicated for even me to understand.

"Fine. I'll go and be with Soojoo! At least she is simple and doesn't change her opinion of me everyday! You are the most frustrating and complicated person I have ever met!" I shout at her and then leave the lab.

••••••••••

I walk right into Soojoo's office and I see Seulgi sitting there with a smile.

Soojoo sees me and her smile drops. "Jisoo is everything okay?"

I look at Seulgi and she raises her hands. "I understand. You're not comfortable with me. But I do want to tell you a secret."

She stands up and walks towards me. She raises on her toes a bit and whispers in my ear, "I know you aren't human. And I'm going to prove it."

I close my hand in a fist and look at her before she pats my shoulder and leaves.

I look at Soojoo. "You're friends with other people?"

She laughs and sits down in her chair. "Yes. Everyone has other friends."

"But I don't want to share you with anyone else," I pout and sit in the chair across from her.

"Jisoo....you have to stop saying things like that," she says to me seriously.