Episode 5 - Pt. 1

|Jennie|

This time when I wake up with Jisoo, I smile and snuggle closer while burying my face into her neck.

She's still in sleep mode so she isn't moving and is in the same position as right before I turned her off. Both of her arms around me and holding me close with her lips resting on my forehead from the kisses she was giving it. I can still hear her whispering her sweet words.

"I always look at you and think, wow. She's gorgeous."

"I love moving my hand through your hair. It feels soft and you make a cute humming sound."

"I love your brown eyes. They're like melting pools of chocolate."

I reach my head to behind her neck and double tap. I hear the faint humming sound before a moment of silence and Jisoo smiles against my forehead. She kisses it once before pulling away to look into my eyes. They shine blue for a few seconds before returning back to her brown.

She smirks. "You didn't leave this morning."

I grin and move my nose against hers in light brushes as her smirk turns into a soft smile. "No. I wanted to wake up seeing you."

She chuckles and asks, "Can I ki—" She doesn't get a chance to speak more before I lean forward and connect our lips.

She lifts her hand off my waist to reach under my hair and firmly hold the back of my neck, tilting my face up so that she can kiss me properly and deeper. I sigh into kiss after kiss and I try to move over her but she flips me onto my back, pulling away, and licks her lips once before kissing me again. I feel an ache between my legs and I groan into the kiss as she slips her tongue into my mouth. I raise my hands and dig my fingers into her hair as I feel her body settle on top of me a little bit. I enjoy the weight of her on me.

Her kissing technique is so good that I pull away and ask with a smirk, "How are you such a good kisser?"

She bites her lower lip nervously, a habit that she picked up from me. "Umm....i did some.... googling."

I let out a startled laugh. "You SEARCHED Google?" I start laughing and she frowns.

"Why are you laughing? I thought you would be mad," she mutters.

"Awwww!" I say and hold her face, smushing her cheeks together in my hands and stare at her. "It's just a funny thing to google. You could have told me. Then maybe...." I feel my face grow hot "I would've taught you."

She shakes her head. "No I only want you to focused on me when you're kissing me."

I feel my face grow hotter and she smirks. "Why are you blushing Jennie?"

I shake my head and stay mute. She kisses my nose and I hold my cool hands to my cheeks to stop them from burning. She grins and says, "Aww! You look so cute with Mandu cheeks!"

I frown. "Mandu?" I drop my hands and punch her arm. "My cheeks aren't that chubby!"

She kisses said cheeks and murmurs, "They are such Mandus. If I could eat them, I would." To prove her point, she lightly bites my cheek before peppering kisses across the place as I laugh and hug her close.

••••••••••
|Jisoo|

Just as we are about to leave out the door for getting Jennie's bridesmaid dress fitted, I see her standing near the door in a fitted T-shirt and low waisted jeans. I walk towards her and kiss her deeply again, enjoying the warm sensation sparkling through me.

She smiles against my lips before holding my hands to her face and pulling away. "You can kiss me all you want when we come back but I would rather not ruin today by making my mom more mad than she already is with me."