Episode 14 - FINALE

|Jennie|

When my alarm goes off at 6 in the morning, I groan and hug the person I'm sleeping with ti—

The person I'm sleeping with?!

I sit up quickly and see Jisoo staring up at me. "Good morning." Her dark brown eyes look over my face.

I look at her with wide eyes. "What the fuck happened?"

She lifts herself up and rests back on her hands. "What are you talking about?"

"Did we...." I gesture between us before closing my eyes tightly and sighing. "Did I...."

"We kissed," she states bluntly.

I open my eyes extremely wide in shock and screech, "WHAAAAAAT?!

She winces but nods slowly. "Yeah." Then she tilts her head. "Do you really not remember, Ms.Photographic Memory? You ran out on me after waking up screaming for Original Jisoo's name."

I frown and rub my head as I try to figure out what—

I gasp and look at Jisoo.

No! I woke up—

*last night* (Jennie's POV)

"Jennie," Jisoo says.

I turn over in bed and look at her. "What?"

She's lying down next to me with her dark hair floating down her face and on the pillow. Her deep brown eyes are looking into me and she looks so goddamn beautiful in the moonlight.

"Can I kiss you?" She asks. I nod with slight surprise.

She raises her hand to my face and leans forward, kissing me. I feel heat burst through me. I've never felt something so intense.

Her lips glide over mine and her hand goes to the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her. Her grip tightens and her hand sinks into my hair. My mind goes hazy as I hold her waist pull my body closer. One second we're kissing and the next, she has me on my back and trailing her kisses across my cheek and then down my neck.

I feel her hands push my shirt up and I gasp. She lifts her head up and kisses me with a smirk. "Quiet love. We don't want the neighbors to hear."

I feel an ache between my legs and try to kiss her again but she lifts her head up and says quietly, "Sit up." I follow what she says and she pulls my shirt off.

"Gosh you are so beautiful Jennie." She bends her head down and kisses me once before gently pushing on my shoulders and I fall back onto the soft bed. I feel a finger drag down the center of my body, eliciting shivers and goosebumps, until her hand stops at my pants. She drops her head to my ear and whispers with her warm breath ghosting over my ear, "Lift your hips up."

I follow what she says and she pulls them down my legs, throwing them away. She presses a kiss under my ear, making my stomach flip, and I dig my fingers into her hair, feeling the soft and fine texture.

Her nose brushes against my skin once before she lifts her head up slightly and whispers, "I read a poem:

"This is where I want you.
Against the bed, hands pinned above your head."

She sits up a bit and takes my hands, pushing them above my head. The action stretches my body and arches it up to her.

"Bare."

She reaches underneath my back and clicks open my bra, pulling it off and throwing it aside. She uses her the same hand to run her knuckles over my nipple. I bite my lip to stop from moaning or gasping.