Episode 10

|Jennie|

Jisoo has not spoken to me for more than 24 hours.

I know I'm in the wrong for making her to like me and then not liking her romantically but I didn't think it would be a big problem. I thought that I would just have someone by my side for the rest of my life.

But after Jisoo's outburst, I realized that I was probably treating her like an object rather than a....

Okay but she's a robot....with feelings.

Specific feelings.

For me.

Just me.

No one else.

How the FUCK DID I DO THAT?!!!

I spent a sleepless night going through the hours upon hours of programming I did for Jisoo to figure out what I did. Because how did I make her only love me?

The way I programmed her is equal to that Meredith Grey line: "Pick me. Choose me. Love me."

Except I never gave her a choice. I gave her no opinion.

So it's just: "Love me."

Except she can't because I'm not in love with her.

I don't understand this dilemma I made for myself or why her emotional analysis system decided to do a complete 180 and give her emotions.

I keep looking for a trigger but all I can think about is the time she malfunctioned. It must have rebooted her system and done something.

I don't even know what she was thinking about that could have made her system reverse.

Could it have been about me?

Did Seulgi and Nayeon ask her questions about me?

(A/N: If you don't remember, this is what happened:

"Is Jennie your master?" Nayeon asks and I [Seulgi] elbow her.

Jisoo shakes her head quickly. "No! Jennie doesn't own me! She can't tell me what to do! She's....she's...."

I step forward. "What is Jennie to you?"

Jisoo looks at the ground. "I.....She's my....No Jisoo! Jennie said you aren't!" She holds her head and the lights in the elevator flicker. The switch between darkness and light while Jisoo seems to be in some state of frustration is fucking horrifying. Like something out of a movie. I swallow and grab Nayeon's hand as we go to the elevator wall, completely terrified.

Suddenly, Jisoo's eyes rapidly close and she falls to the ground with a big clang from the elevator floor.)

All Seulgi and Nayeon told me was that Jisoo "fainted" but Jisoo is physically and mentally incapable of fainintong. She had malfunctioned.

I stand by the front door and look at Jisoo wearing the sneakers I bought her.

She stands up but doesn't meet my eyes as she opens the door and walks out, closing the door behind her so quickly that I can't follow her immediately.

I shake my head and rub my forehead.

Jisoo Cheon is the perfect version that I could create. She acts the most as a human. She can make calculated decisions for herself. She thrives around people and....keeps me happy.