Evara

Give me your attention now! If you are reading this book and you are obsessed with the characters don't forget to vote and comment. It would mean so much to me. I wanna know your reactions on every chapter! Follow me on my Instagram @browngirlwattpad for updates and DM me your views on this story. It would make me really happy 🩷

I finally met Alec's mom. Let me tell you, she's stunning! Dark hair, just like Alec and Jack. Beautiful eyes, long wavy hair tied up in a ponytail, a bit taller than me and she's a doctor as well. It wasn't that hard to figure it out, she was in her scrubs.

She welcomed me with such warmth, and at first, I was a bit awkward. I mean, how do you greet someone's mom when you are the reason her sons got into a fight? Do you go for the whole touch-the-feet-for-blessings thing or stick with a sanskari-namasthe? Alec's mom is brown but I didn't know how desi she was.

In the end, I went with the safe option – a simple "hello." But boy, was I surprised! Turns out, Alec's mom is a desi girl through and through! I had no idea! Should've gone with the namasthe after all.

But hey, she was so sweet about it, didn't even bat an eyelash. Just goes to show, you can't judge a book by its cover. I'll definitely remember to do the namasthe next time!

After bidding goodbye to Alec's mom and brothers, we start making our way to the elevator, the chaos of emotions swirls within me like a storm. What the fuck just happened back there? We were so close, so dangerously close to kissing. We almost kissed! ALMOST! But almost doesn't count for much, does it?

Sweat clinging to my skin, I can't help but replay the almost-kiss over and over again in my mind. It was like the air crackled with tension, and for a moment, it felt like everything was going to change between us. I mean, seriously, one minute we're arguing, and the next, our lips were practically touching.

I can still feel the heat of his hands on my waist, sending a rush of heat straight to my core between my legs. The way his touch made me ache with need sent shockwaves of desire coursing through my veins. My hands found their way to his chest, feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat beneath my fingertips. Each thud echoed through me, syncing with the racing pulse of my own heart. His face, clean-shaven and sharp, held a magnetism that I couldn't resist, even when he was furious. I could see the tightening of his jaw, a silent reminder of the storm that's brewing inside him. And his scent? It was like a drug, intoxicating and addictive, filling every breath I took.

The scent of his cologne, a heady mix of musk, spice and something uniquely him, wrapped around me like a seductive embrace drawing me in deeper with every inhale.

It was like a scene out of a romance novel, one of those moments where time stands still and the world fades away, leaving only us in this tiny bubble of desire.

With his lips hovering just inches from mine, his breath, warm and enticing, mingled with mine, I couldn't tear my eyes away. They were perfect, tempting me with promises of things I couldn't even put into words. And then I felt it, his hardness pressing against me, and holy shit, did that send a thrill straight to my core. I couldn't help but press closer to him, craving more of his intoxicating touch.

His touch had this way of making my whole body tingle, and damn, did it feel good.

When I locked eyes with his perfect green eyes, it seemed as if he was mentally undressing me, stripping away every barrier until there's nothing left between us but raw lust, I knew that I was utterly and completely lost in him.

The urge to taste Alec was almost overwhelming. I couldn't shake the desire to find out if he tasted as good as he looked, I wonder what sinful flavors are rolled into one irresistible package. It was a craving so intense, I could practically feel it pulsating through every part of my body, urging me to give in to the temptation.