Alec

Did she just run away? Again. Leaving me here with a raging hard-on and the taste of her lingering on my tongue. Fuck, the way her body was pressed against mine, her moans, the way she pulled me closer. It's all driving me crazy.

Why did I wait so damn long to taste her? One kiss isn't nearly enough. I want more. I want to keep kissing her until there's nothing left of me but her. I want to take everything she has to offer, every moan, every gasp, every delicious shiver.

Her lips were like silk against mine, soft and inviting, drawing me in with every kiss.

For a moment, I was completely lost in the sensation, so lost that I closed my eyes to savor the moment. That's a first. I never do that, I never did it before. But then I wanted to see her, to see the effect I was having on her.

When I opened my eyes, hers were closed shut, lost in the same haze of desire that consumed me. I couldn't help but force her to open her eyes because I needed to see the hunger there, the same hunger that burned within me.

She's smart, she understood, and she opened those eyes of hers, and fuck, they were like black holes sucking me in. Her dilated pupils were starving, mirroring my own.

She tasted like heaven and hell all rolled into one, a mix of sweetness and spice that left me craving more. She tasted a thousand times better than I'd imagined.

Each kiss was like a shot of adrenaline, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. And when she grabbed my hair, pulling me closer, she was demanding that I give her everything I had.

Her taste is like a drug, addicting and irresistible, and I can't get enough of her. I need to devour her, every inch of her, until there's nothing left but the echo of her screams.

Feeling her nails digging into my shoulders only turned me on even more. It was like she was staking her claim, telling me she wanted it just as bad as I did. Damn, she's a wild one, all I can think about is how badly I want her back in my arms, how badly I want to lose myself in her all over again.

It was like she was the missing piece of the puzzle, the one thing I didn't even know I was searching for until she was in my arms.

Evara's mine, and it's high time she got that through her head. No more running away. She should know by now, the harder she runs, the more determined I become to chase her. If Evara keeps playing this game, teasing and running away, then she's leaving me with no choice but to take what's mine.

I'll hunt her down, pin her against the nearest surface, fuck her so hard she won't even be able to walk, let alone run. I would make her scream my name until she can't remember anything else. And when I'm done with her, she'll know exactly who she belongs to.

******

That cold shower did nothing to cool me down. If anything, it's got me feeling like a hormonal teenager who just locked lips for the first time. My dick is being a dick, it just won't go down. What the hell did she do to me? I can still feel her touch lingering on my skin.

No matter what I do, this thing just won't calm down. I'm trying so hard to put off the fire she ignited within me, but it's like trying to conceal a raging fire with a wet blanket.

I try thinking about hockey, counting sheep, even focusing on medical terminology, anatomy, and complex procedures, but nothing's working. Guess I'll just have to deal with it and hope it settles down on its own before I head out to the party.

I grab the towel from the rack and start drying myself off. Once I'm dry, I wrap the towel around my waist and catch my reflection in the mirror. There, plain as day, are Evara's nail marks etched into my shoulder.