Evara

Oh God, his hand is so close to my core, and that cologne of his is driving me absolutely insane.

I lied. I said I wasn't affected, but who am I kidding? I'm practically dripping down there, wetter than I've ever been. His hand teasing me like this? It's like torture, pure torture. I'm trying so damn hard not to let out a moan, not to give away how badly I want him.

Alec, the guy who's usually as quiet as a shadow, just unleashed this torrent of dirty talk that's making my head spin. He has always had a knack for getting under my skin, but this? This is on a whole other level of hotness. It's like he's discovered this secret power he has over me, and he's not afraid to use it. Who knew Alec had this side to him? Every word that spills from his lips ignites a fire inside me, leaving me burning with desire. It's intense, it's electrifying, and I can't get enough of it. He knows exactly how to push all my buttons. His words are like a wildfire, consuming me from the inside out and leaving me craving more.

And feeling his hardness pressing against my thigh? It's impossible to ignore, impossible not to want more.

I can see the bulge, and I'm trying my damnedest not to stare like some kind of horny highschooler. But he's not making it any easier, teasing me relentlessly with every move, every touch. Worst part, he has this devilish grin plastered on his face.

His body against mine is like a furnace, burning me from the inside out. And his fingertips, Oh God, they're driving me insane with desire. I'm trying to keep it together, trying not to let on how badly I need him. But with Alec here, with his touch, his words, his undeniable presence, I'm losing control. Lost in the moment, lost in him, and I don't want it to end.

I know I should resist, should push him away to keep some control over the situation. But God, the attraction between us is so strong, it's like a magnetic force pulling me towards him. Every touch he gives me sends shockwaves of pleasure coursing through my body, leaving me breathless and wanting more. But even though every fiber of my being screams for his touch, there's a part of me that resists. I know that giving in completely to him would only lead to trouble.

Fuck Fuck Fuck, his finger is sliding into my panties, and I can't help but close my eyes, clutching onto his shirt for dear life. The way he breathes, it's...sexy. I never thought someone could breathe like that. But wait, is that...a phone ringing? I open my eyes to see Alec withdrawing his hand, anger written all over his face as he steps back to take the call.

"Do you have a death wish, Nick?" Alec's voice is tight with frustration. And of course, it's Nick again. Should I laugh or cry at this? Does he have a "ruin-Evie-and-Alec's-moment" hour or something?

I can hear Nick speaking from the other end, his voice piercing the silence. "Uh, that's some weird way of showing your affection for your little brother." Alec looks like he's about to tear Nick apart through the phone, but before he can reply, Nick continues, "It's okay, we can work on that later. But first, get your ass to the hospital. Where the fuck are you? You have surgery in an hour. A patient just came in."

"I'll be right there," Alec responds curtly before hanging up the call. He looks at me, frustration evident in his gaze. "I should go," he says, striding towards the door and swinging it open.

"This isn't over, Princess," he adds, over his shoulder, before disappearing, leaving me standing there like an absolute idiot. I take a deep breath, and sink onto the couch, shooting a glare at Cassie, the judgmental cactus sitting on the table.

"Don't. It was nothing. Just human girl and human guy behavior. It can happen to anyone," I mutter to myself, but Cassie just continues staring.

"Stop judging, Cassie!" I snap before turning my attention to the kitchen island, where a bouquet of carnations sits in a vase. Grabbing my phone, I walk over, admiring the flowers.