Alec

I grab a cup of coffee from the hospital cafeteria, the bitter aroma awakening my senses after a long, exhausting day. Finally alone, I take a moment to myself as I watch the setting sun, but my mind keeps drifting back to Evara—her moans, her soft skin, her every little gasp from this morning replaying in my head like a broken record. Damn, that woman knows how to leave a mark. 

Every word she speaks, every little gesture she makes, her innocent charm, everything drives me wild, making me want to do the filthiest things imaginable to her.

God, I wanted to kiss her so bad, I can't help but wonder about her taste. Is it all sugary sweetness like her public persona suggests, or does she harbor a dirty little secret, a taste of sin just waiting to be discovered?

Evara has a wild side, that much is clear to me. I can see right through her, see the hunger for something more burning beneath the surface. She may present herself as refined and proper, but I know better. I've seen the fire burning behind those innocent eyes, felt the urgency in her touch. She's aching for something, something raw and untamed, and I'm more than willing to give it to her. I can see it in the way she moves, the way she responds to my touch.

Her sweet talk? It's like pouring gasoline on an already blazing fire, igniting an insatiable hunger deep within me. I can't help but imagine trailing my tongue along every inch of her. I want to strip away her innocence and indulge in every dirty fantasy that's been driving me crazy since the moment I laid eyes on her.

She's this forbidden fruit, just waiting to be plucked and savored in all its sinful glory.

Lost in my thoughts, my pager suddenly starts beeping, pulling me back to reality.
I rush to see why I've been paged, only to find out that one of the interns, Dr. Felix Richmond, fucked up big time.

"What exactly happened?" I ask Dr. Richmond in a calm and collected tone.

"I... I accidentally gave the wrong dosage of medication," he stammers, his voice tinged with panic. "The vitals are going up..."

Immediately, I step in to stabilize the patient, administering the necessary antidote.

I page Dr. Arora to join us and she shows up in 2 minutes.

"What do we have, Dr. Oberoi-Carson?", she asks, panting.

"Dr. Arora, closely monitor the patient's vital signs, provide supportive care— some IV fluids or oxygen therapy, and closely observe for any signs of worsening condition," I instruct her firmly. "If anything changes, I want you to page me immediately."

She nods in agreement.

Once the situation is under control, I turn my attention back to Dr. Richmond. "You. Outside," I command, my voice sharp.

As we step out of the room, Dr. Richmond speaks up, his voice trembling with remorse. "I'm so sorry, Dr. Oberoi-Carson. I know I messed up."

I turn to him and fix my gaze on him, my expression stern yet composed. "You do realize that could have cost the patient her life, don't you?" I ask, my tone firm.

"Yes," Dr. Richmond replies, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I don't know why you got distracted and almost killed a patient," I continue, my words punctuated with icy fury.  "But you better figure it out fast. Let me make one thing crystal clear: there are no second chances when it comes to patient well-being. One mistake, and you're out."

Dr. Richmond pales at my words, the gravity of his error sinking in.

"Consider this your first and last warning," I snap, my voice a harsh reminder of the consequences of his actions.