Cursed For Eternity

Dark Shadows starring Johnny Depp inspired me to understand more that being a vampire doesn't mean having immortality gift, its a curse to suffer for eternity to be forced to watch those you love die while you remain ageless beyond your time. So I decided to have Paw/Claw Noir less evil since we all know that our favorite former evil cat is reformed with soft paws instead of deadly claws. But in this story its switched when he goes from Paw to Claw.

Characters belong to (c) Zag.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was 1887, and the construction of the Eiffel Tower began for a great future for the symbol of Paris to look up at the landmark one day. Everyone imagined what the world would think of Paris to become.

The City of Love was always famous for men and women to fall in love in the city. The famous hero they adored was known as Paw Noir, a cat man in a black cat costume leaving paw prints everywhere when it comes to saving the day.

The catman behind the mask was a shy boy ever since his mother passed away, he was inspired by the story his mother read to him about a superhero cat man as a kid. He wanted to do great things to help the city live a better future while cherishing the memory of his mother.

Right now, a horse chariot was on a stroll and the wheel broke, causing the rider to panic and so did the horses until Paw Noir came to the rescue by lassoing his whip to catch the rider away from the out-of-control horse.

"Are you alright?" Paw Noir asked him after rescuing him.

"Good heavens! You saved my life! God bless you, Mr. Paw!" The rider thanked him.

"You're welcome" Paw Noir smiled.

"I think the wheel broke. Unhook the horses so they don't damage your wagon" Paw Noir said.

"Right," The rider said and untied the horses.

"Meow. Gotta go" Paw Noir said before departing.

He needed to get home before his father checked up on him. He ran on the rooftops towards the mansion before heading through the open window.

"Claws in!" He detransformed into a handsome boy with blond slick hair and apple-green eyes.

"Another duty finished" He got inside.

"And more cheese for me. Do you really have to go with this soirée? It's like a boring private evening party than a regular party" The tiny cat creature munched on his cheese.

"It's what rich families are like, Plagg. Besides, my father wants to honor my late mother. Just as much as I do too to do great things with helping people" Adrien said.

"Fair enough, Adrien" Plagg ate his cheese.

"Besides, I just want my father to be happy. The grief he went through, took him months to get over so he could move on. Just like I did too" Adrien said, getting ready for the soirée.

He puts on his best formal suit before heading down. Even though he does enjoy private parties but he hopes one day when he's an adult, he can live on his own life.

He saw his father already there, "Adrien, where have you been?"

"Just being prepared, that's all. It's a soirée" Adrien lied.

"I see" His father replied.

"How many are coming here?" Adrien asked, adjusting his attire tie.

"Two hundred people, Adrien," Gabriel said.