Protecting His Princess

Felix was giving Adrien a hairstyle he wanted to look identical. Even if Adrien can see a lot of resemblance in Felix but they are nothing alike in personality.

"You really never had a hairstyle of your own, did you?" Felix said, combing Adrien's hair to the side.

"Well as Paw and Claw my hairstyle becomes much messier and wilder," Adrien said.

"While as the real you, you have straight hair. It's no wonder that crazy bitch is still into wigs rather than choosing one hairstyle of her own" Felix shaved the other side of his hair.

"Yeah," Adrien stood still so he could get his hairstyle done.

"With your invisible reflection, I can only see hair gel of your hair shape," Felix said.

"Pity" Adrien replied.

"Does it bother you so much that you forget to remember what you look like in the mirror?" Felix asked.

"Yes. I wish I could see myself again" Adrien said once Felix finished styling his hair.

"Totally twins, cuz. Lila was right about one thing. I do resemble a lot like you. Maybe if we switch places, she can't curse the real descendant" Felix said.

"I just hope you know what you're doing, great-great-great cousin," Adrien said.

"Heh, I'm a thousand times greater in everything of the 21st century. I'm a legend" Felix said before cleaning up the hair strands on the floor.

"Or a famous person," Adrien said.

The news on TV was heard that Cerise Bianca is now a runaway fugitive for false identification and is wanted alive. Ever since the discovery at school, police and FBI agents have been on the lookout to ensure justice is served.

"Looks like I made her infamous" Adrien said.

"And she still has her revenge schedule. Damn it, everyone is so upset by her deceitful nature. They removed her from their social media" Felix said before handing him a bottle of blood, "That is why my dog can sense evil in her for 5 years"

"I can't say I blame them. Lying is a powerful superpower" Adrien said.

"Everyone lies in life, Adrien. But for animals, they never lie because they can't speak to say a lie. Argos always tells the truth to me" Felix said before turning off the TV.

"Mmhmm..." Adrien drinks blood, "But there's a lot of definitions in lying"

"White and black lies," Felix said.

"What?" Adrien raised a brow.

"White ones can be used for safety reasons," Felix said.

"And the black?" Adrien asked.

"Those are the harmful ones that Lila is using," Felix said.

"Compulsive liars like her don't care who they hurt or just crave attention by lying. She's always like that but taking advantage of her power in every popularity and relationship is just so......wrong! No one can ever trust liars if they are very not honest, genuine, or sincere" Adrien said, remembering how hard he tried to give her advice as a human but she never tried hard enough because she did not want to change or lose what she has.

"Is that why you hated her from the beginning you first met?" Felix made him turn around so he could put an earring in Adrien's ear.

"Yes," Adrien replied and he flinched when Felix put the earring in.

"If you have met, how long did she deceive you before knowing who she truly was?" Felix said.

"Roughly a month after I met her," Adrien said.