Descendants

Claw Noir was reading the scripts in the City Hall office, waiting for the mayor to show up. He didn't care if his feet were on the desk but to be more intimidating to get the mayor and his wife to listen or face his deadly claws of death. He taps his claws on the desk.

As soon as the mayor showed up, he was surprised to see a hardcore goth feline with the menacing look of an antihero who was not happy with him for not letting the school have every right to expel bad students because they were only ordered by the mayor.

"Hello, Mayor" Claw Noir smirked.

"Claw Noir?!" The Mayor exclaimed.

"What have you done, Andre?! I never said to invite this nasty beast in here!" Audrey insulted her husband.

"I didn't invite him!" Andre replied.

"Are you aware of what your little girl has been doing at her school?" Claw Noir scratched the desk.

"Zoe? Claudia? Who cares! That hooker look is so beyond garbage for fashion taste!" Audrey said heartlessly.

"I'm not a hooker!" Claw Noir slams his fists to scare them, "I don't like how you think mighty but you dumb idiot are nothing but a coward to only please your wife and daughter! Ladybug told me everything about how you constantly let Paris suffer more! This innocent girl is being tormented, bullied, and getting her dreams crushed by your daughter Chloe!" Claw Noir crouched on the desk with a pissed-off look.

"Now, now, let's be more reasonable!" Andre tries to calm him down.

"Reasonable?!" Claw Noir muted his wife from ever speaking so rudely, "More like you're being reckless mayor rather than doing things for everyone in Paris! Chloe torments Marinette endlessly and you let her get away with everything like a terrorist!"

"I was just trying to be a good father" Andre cowardly said.

"A real good father would discipline his child if they don't behave right! You never disciplined all her life and when a parent doesn't discipline their child or even their wife, they get spoiled, rotten, and very out of control!" Claw Noir walks up to him slowly, making him back up, "And for the record you let her abuse the power of being a mayor's daughter!"

"All I wanted was appreciation!" Andre exclaimed.

"Let's see" Claw Noir snaps her fingers to unmute Audrey and make her look into his hypnotic eyes, "Look into my eyes and reveal the truth of how you feel around your husband"

Audrey stood still as she looked into his eyes, "Tell him everything" Claw Noir demanded.

"I only married him to use him for everything I desire" Audrey confessed.

"You did WHAT?!" Andre was shocked.

"You see? For a woman who only treats you like a doormat has no love in her heart. But there is one who treats you better" Claw Noir said.

Then came the mayor's step-daughter Zoe, "Hello"

"Follow your heart, not your mind. I know you care too much but pleasing your wife and daughter was just your fantasy and not all dreams come true. It's about facing the reality of how you think it turns out" Claw Noir said.

Andre knew he was right, he then turned to Audrey, "Audrey, by the power vested in me I hereby divorce you!"

"What?! You can't do this!" Audrey protested.

"And you can have Chloe. By the powers invested in me, I have custody to raise Zoe as my stepdaughter" Andre said.

Claw Noir smirks in satisfaction. It felt too easy like the mayor had been overwhelmed for too long, he never had the courage to face his heartless wife. But thanks to this vampire he finally had it.