School

The next morning, Felix can't believe he's agreeing with this by letting Adrien as a rat in the school bag to hide so he can observe the changes in the school.

"Quiet!" Felix whispered yelling at him to stop squeaking.

"Okay," Rat Adrien whispered.

They came to the boiler room so Adrien could morph back.

"Just be done near 3. Pretend you're a kid out of a country. I don't know. Just don't give out suspicion. There's one that likes to spread gossip and rumors for her blog. Like a reporter" Felix said.

"Okay, okay. I get the concept. I already told you that Cerise is Lila, the same person that cursed me. Her lair is full of wigs to hide from the world" Adrien said.

"At least I know what the fake Cerise looks like. That is why you're gonna play her game by doing what she does" Felix hands him the black wig and blue contacts for his eyes.

"What?" Adrien raised a brow.

"Do you want to blend in as the living ancestor to freak out everyone to think you came back from the dead as a zombie?" Felix gives him a dumb suggestion of what's gonna happen.

"No, just being your cousin" Adrien puts the wig on.

"I barely have cousins around my age," Felix said.

"Yes, but physically I'm your age" Adrien puts the contacts on.

"Your real mortal age is over 130 years old, your immortal age made you stop at age 16. There's a difference" Felix said, making him turn around just to put on the shirt for him.

"Yep. Eternal youth" Adrien said.

"And stay away from windows. You'll get roasted to death" Felix makes him turn around again to look at his face to be sure he's not like himself.

"Ok. And now what?" Adrien asked.

"You will have to choose a fake name. Maybe Aiden, I don't care. Just don't screw it up like you are a traditionalist obsessed with the past" Felix said.

"Yeah, you're right," Adrien said.

"And don't let that bitch catch your ass. For a cat with nine lives, I think you lost all of them a long time ago" Felix said.

"I doubt that," Adrien said.

"Then don't screw up it up. And here's the picture of what your favorite bitch is now" Felix hands him the last year's school photo of her with short pixie hair and brown eyes, "If you say she's wearing a wig, it won't be easy for me, or anyone to see that"

"I'll be careful, Felix" Adrien said.

"And don't attract attention with sunlight sizzling your skin. It would probably make girls think you're smoking hot and sexy. Literally" Felix said.

"Yeah right" Adrien replied.

"Well, it is. Girls always find me attractive all the time at school. I suppose it could happen to you too. We both look identical" Felix said before leaving the boiler room, "And for the record, they will probably think you do have a sexy ass"

"Mmhmm. Only a certain bug would say that" Adrien said.

Coming out of the boiler room, he made sure to stay away from the windows for the sun to shine through, especially reflected things like mirrors. Fortunately, it was gonna get cloudy at noon.

Adrien came to the library so he could increase his knowledge to understand this new world. He picks out a book about 20th-century France. He read through it and saw the articles about World War 1 and 2. Those wars were very chaotic and millions of lives were lost when it came to wars that were much more advanced than the wars he had known from his time, especially with his grandfather who used to be at war. He also read through how WW2 ended with the atomic bombs in Japan. They call it the mushroom cloud and the biggest record in the history of how big it became from the sky to the ground. The bombs used were the Fat Man and Little Boy.