Fun Fair

The next morning, Felix thought of helping Adrien use sunscreen to protect him the same way people use sunscreen to prevent themselves from getting severe sunburn at the beaches.

"Uhh....it smells weird," Adrien said.

"Of course it does. The smell always reminds me of going to the swimming pool or the beach. But this is real. Summer is always the best year for everyone to use sunscreen to go to the beach" Felix applied it on Adrien's face, neck, and arms.

"Except it's not summer right now," Adrien said.

"Now for a test. If it works, we gotta know how long it lasts" Felix said.

"If you say so," Adrien said hesitantly.

Feeling too scared to get painfully burned again but he really wants to see Marinette again. He wouldn't stop thinking about her this morning.

He put his hand in the sunlight and did not feel any burn on his skin.

"How do you feel?" Felix asked him.

"Like a human," Adrien said.

"It's working then" Felix replied.

"Hopefully I don't sizzle in public by how long it lasts. And of course, the news got out about a 'psycho catman' by Chloe" Adrien using air quotes.

"Looks like Paw Noir's legacy is ruined" Felix joked.

"Not yet. Not all believe her" Adrien said before borrowing Felix's black hoodie in case the sunscreen doesn't last.

"Good" Felix took another hoodie.

"Don't you think it feels the same thing like what Cerise is doing with disguises?" Adrien adjusts his eyes to put blue contacts in.

"Well, we're doing it for a reason. People can't know that Adrien Agreste is still alive yet" Felix said.

"They all don't know what happened to him," Adrien said before putting his sunglasses on to avoid too much daylight blinding his eyes.

"Yeah. Let's go" Felix goes out.

"I mean having fun right now would help me adapt more. I forgot what fun is like. In the Agreste family was all about perfection rather than doing what non-rich people do in life" Adrien said.

"Now you can enjoy 21st century fun," Felix said.

"Totally," Adrien said before giving his ticket to the entrance.

Once inside he was amazed at all the attractions. Even snacks too were so much different than his world. Like those that didn't exist during 1885, like cotton candy that came 12 years after he disappeared.

"What is this?" Adrien asked.

"Cotton candy," Felix said.

"Do you eat it?" Adrien asked.

"Yes, try one" Felix bought one for him.

"Looks like a fluffy cloud than I expected," Adrien said before eating them and felt like it vanished inside his mouth, "Hmm.....not bad. I like it"

"Glad you like it," Felix said.

He spots Sabrina talking to Zoe about Chloe and Zoe tells her that her half-sister spotted a catman the other night but she thinks Chloe was being delusional.

"She's talking about me," Adrien thought.

"What did you do now, man?" Felix asked.

"I frightened Chloe," Adrien said.

"Are you crazy? She'll expose your ass" Felix said.

"She has no proof," Adrien said.

"Dude, she'll force her father to spread the news which already did now on the news" Felix hands him popcorn since he ate half of it.