Adrien Agreste

The news got out of a mysterious cat hero known as Claw Noir. Similar to Paw Noir from the 19th century that disappeared but Paris now has a new feline hero. Headlines read "Claw Noir, Paris new dark knight?" Adrien snorted at being called as their dark knight. Funny how he calls Marinette his princess.

"Well, you're certainly no Batman," Felix said.

"Hilarious. I sure hope I know what I'm doing" Adrien said.

"Well as long as you don't suck blood from civilians," Felix said.

"I won't. I just drank blood from 3 rats an hour ago. I should be totally sane now" Adrien said before knowing that it was nighttime, he had to meet Ladybug.

"Well, good luck with your partner out there," Felix said.

"Let's hope she doesn't kick my ass again" Adrien morphed into a bat to fly out the window.

"Better not" Felix chuckled.

-

Of course, Ladybug just likes to be a badass to intimidate bad boys getting in her way. He found her at the building miles away from the Eiffel Tower.

"Hey there, Bugaboo" He greets her.

"Hey there Count Noir" Ladybug teased him.

"Good evening, my lovely lady" Claw Noir bowed like a gentleman.

"So now you're a gentleman," Ladybug said.

"My fangs do all the gentleman for me" He smirked with it.

"Of course, Kitty" Ladybug scratches his chin.

"Puuuuuuurrrrrrrr" He purred so loud that he liked to be petted.

"Is that a purr?" Ladybug asked.

"Meow, was it puuuuuurrrrrrfectly adorable?" He licked her backhand.

"Ummm..... yeah" Ladybug blushed and pulled back.

"Any sign of Cerise?" Claw Noir asked.

"Not yet," Ladybug said.

"Those crooks we fought, it has to be Cerise's doing," Claw Noir said.

"They were like magic so maybe they are connected" Ladybug guessed.

"Obviously she probably saw me walking in sunlight," Claw Noir said.

"And shocked you didn't burn?" Ladybug wondered.

"Yeah. I was so afraid to feel that painful burn on my skin" Claw Noir said.

"Did you find out how long it lasted?" Ladybug asked.

"Maybe a few seconds" Claw Noir wasn't so sure.

"I see" Ladybug leans near the chimney.

"The fun fair was nice. I was afraid that the fast ride would be unsafe" Claw Noir said.

"You mean the roller coaster?" Ladybug asked.

"Yeah. But other than that, we saved the innocents. It felt so good to save the day again. Come to think of it, I don't feel so much suffering as I'm supposed to be" Claw Noir said.

"Other than living forever?" Ladybug guessed.

"Yeah. Well, I was locked in a coffin for over a century, milady. I don't know what it's like to live forever other than waking up in the 21st century" Claw Noir said.

"So how do you feel?" Ladybug asked.

"Still feels weird that I'm still a teenager physically," Claw Noir said.