Chloe's Cruelty

Sabrina has given 'Aiden' the information about what Chloe and Cerise are planning to do next in school. Ruining career forms, framing Marinette to get expelled for something she didn't commit, blackmailing Felix if he doesn't agree to like Cerise, and the upcoming masquerade dance.

"Thank you, Sabrina. This plan to expose them must work" Adrien said.

"We just need more time. We can't rush the moment, Aiden. As long as we have every proof and evidence I find, then I'll let you know when the time comes. Or let nature expose them" Sabrina said.

"Very well then" Adrien agreed, "I just hope this doesn't give those two time to make Marinette finally snap"

"Everyone has been going around saying you were fearless to stand up against Chloe," Sabrina said.

"Great, looks like I sparked hope for them" Adrien smirked.

"For now, because Cerise can try to make a lie about you," Sabrina said.

"Yes, but now I have someone to talk sense into" Adrien sees Kim nearby, knowing what Chloe made him do to Marinette.

He made his stare hypnotic to get him to look into his eyes to fall into a trance. Kim just stood there as Adrien did his part.

"Tell me everything you did to an innocent girl named Marinette Dupain Cheng" He demanded.

"Chloe told me an idea of a prank to Marinette by placing spiders inside a box and on the diving board at the pool, I pretended to have a gift for her and when it was opened, spiders spread over her and she fell into the pool while Chloe recorded" Kim confessed.

Adrien gasped at the story was so cruel, humiliating, and heartbreaking for what Marinette went through. He doesn't sense evil in Kim but he doesn't realize that his childish behavior makes him not see the cruelty in his pranks do more harm than humor. He clenched his fist at how sadistic Chloe was.

He snapped his fingers to release the trance, "I know what you did to Marinette Dupain Cheng, Kim. Pranks don't always mean practical humor. It can hurt feelings, it can cause trauma, and it can cause extreme anxiety"

"It did?" Kim was confused about what just happened.

"Yes. It's because of you and Chloe she is what she is today. You were nothing but Chloe's puppet for that prank!" Adrien glares at him.

"You can't always follow every single piece of advice from someone without thinking what it can do in real life. It's like gossip and rumors everyone spreads just to get everyone to hear what they wanna hear and it only causes corruption after another" Adrien said.

Kim then realized Adrien was right and felt responsible for making Marinette the way she was.

"Think about what you did because you and Chloe are the reason for letting Marinette go through so much pain to never get close to anyone," Adrien said before leaving.

He then saw Marinette by her locker, stuffing her books in, "Hey, uh, I learned from Kim about what he did to you. He doesn't seem like a bad guy but very childish to understand what he did wrong. If he thinks about his actions, maybe you can forgive him and perhaps....talk about it. Talking really helps to cope with stress" Adrien said.

"I'm not sure I can even face him after what he did" Marinette replied.

"I get it. You still need more time to heal" Adrien said.

"Yes," Marinette replied in a low tone.

"At least you're opening up a bit towards people after Claw frightened Chloe," Adrien said.