Cemetery

Later that night, Claw Noir brought his lady to the cemetery to do an investigation. Of course, he did hypnotize the guards to sleep, or simply make a lie to leave that ghosts could pop out at their graves to haunt living souls.

"I hope your plan will work," Ladybug said.

"I'm not sure it will but what I do wanna know is why she's lurking near my family's graves. It's disrespectful of her to disturb their resting place" Claw Noir said before letting his hypnotized victim faint on the ground.

"Well, that's like playing with the dead" Ladybug said.

"And God is always the witness of everything He sees," Claw Noir said until he saw his father's grave but looked exactly the same.

His cat eyes turned neon blue for X-ray vision to see that his father's skeleton was missing a femur. Obviously, Lila never leaves a trace in plain sight but for him, he's not fooled.

"A femur is missing from my father's skeleton," He said to Ladybug.

"How can you tell?" Ladybug asked.

"X-ray vision" Claw Noir replied.

"Smart. And your mother's?" Ladybug said.

"Still in one piece," Claw Noir said.

"One piece doesn't mean the same as a dead skeleton, kitty. Whatever she's up to, it's like more than grave robbery when your parents have rotted into a skeleton for decades" Ladybug said.

"Must be something she's up to" Claw Noir said.

They were then surrounded by bewitched guards no longer they used to be anymore and Claw Noir could sense that Lila had taken their minds and souls, replacing it with reanimated dark magic of walking living bodies.

"Something tells me this is black magic," Ladybug said.

"And I do not like how soulless and mindless they are like zombies" Claw Noir posed.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug summons her charm and catches it, "A scythe?" She got confused.

"As in killing them or being a reaper for it?" Claw Noir clawed the bewitched person's face.

"Maybe! But let's get dangerous!" Ladybug attacked the bewitched people.

"I'm so hungry for a blood snack!" Claw Noir smirked for blood to sink his fangs into. He grabs one of them and bites down his neck. Feeling stronger and refreshed when he feeds.

"HOOYAH!" He threw heavy punches at them.

Ladybug was not a killer but these men were no longer what they used to be anymore, she got no choice, "May God have mercy on your souls!" She sliced them.

"This is gonna get bloody! We gotta get the hell out of here!" Claw Noir said.

"Yes! At once!" Ladybug said and ran with him.

"This bitch really wants my undead ass for this! I am so done with her shit!" Claw Noir said before whacking them with his staff.

"It's time to show her the real power of bad luck!" Ladybug sliced one in half.

"This kitty is beyond bad luck and she's going straight to hell! All the way down to hell!" Claw Noir breaks another's neck.

"Yeah! Of course!" Ladybug finished the last one.

"Damn it, I hate her tricks. This is just like her bewitched goons that locked me in a coffin without a mind of their own" Claw Noir said before smelling any more of them.

"Yeah, when we find her, we'll finish her together," Ladybug said.

"First everyone needs to see the truth when she's exposed. She wears a wig and if she's at school, we need something to trigger the sprinklers to rain everywhere in the school" Claw Noir suggested.