Avenge

Adrien was in chemistry class in disguise, trying to come up with a way between witchcraft chemistry and Science chemistry to defeat that liar once and for all. Witches and wizards are still human beings, not non-human like gorgons, werewolves, or even himself as a vampire. But of course, some witches would make a bargain with the devil but at the cost of their own weakness is salt. He plucks out some vials to mix them. Even if defeating a witch, you gotta be a witch. In this case, a warlock to be exact since he's a male but he's never fond of doing dark magic like her. He's too pure-hearted. Lila could be another persona again since he already eliminated Sierra and the security cameras could've been passed by someone to give to the news crew. He noticed Marinette nearby trying to mix something but it exploded in her face comically.

"Yuck!" She wipes her goggles.

"Maybe 2 drops was better, not 3" Adrien chuckled softly before cleaning her up with his handkerchief.

"Right," Marinette replied deadpanned.

"No more accidents," Their science teacher said in a cranky voice.

"Okay. Looks like we need to work together" Marinette said.

"Agreed" Adrien said.

Eventually, it was a challenge for chemistry class until it was finally over.

"Well done, Aiden," Marinette said.

"Thanks, Marinette," Adrien said.

"You and Felix sure are something in the family," Marinette said.

"You could say that," Adrien said.

"I suppose being Parisian changed you than being British in London" Marinette guessed before heading to her locker.

"Yeah. It was quite boring in London anyway. Well, it's not like I hate London. Just wanted a fresh start here" Adrien said.

"And so do I since Chloe is not here to torture my soul again," Marinette said.

"Yep. And you really changed since she was expelled" Adrien said.

"Don't get used to it, emo boy" Marinette closed the locker.

"Right, free spirit that is," Adrien said.

"You are a mystery" Marinette heading outside.

"Mmhmm" Adrien smirked.

"You really never let your vulnerability get the better of you," Marinette said.

"Nope. Because it ain't over till it's over" Adrien said.

"I saw how pissed off you were the day you first came to school, I don't know how you are brave like that" Marinette came to her bakery.

"I've been through worse threats before. I just have to muster up courage" Adrien replied.

"Mmhmm. Well, it seems like no one has whooped your ass and lived to tell the tale" Marinette heads inside.

"Yeah, I'm a real ass-kicker," Adrien said.

"Heh, yes you are. Just like him too" Marinette said before showing him to her room upstairs.

"You mean Claw Noir?" Adrien asked.

"That wild cat is very hard to get his ass whooped" Marinette showed him her room.

"Wow, neat room" Adrien looks around, even though he has been there as Claw Noir.

"Goth style, yes. Some always think it's depressing" Marinette said.

"When it's style," Adrien said.

"But it's what makes me who I am today. No going back to being girly" Marinette said.