Night Protector

That night, Claw Noir will always be the dark knight of Paris, where he goes, he will always hunt. Even leaving paw marks made from graffiti spray painted in green. He was once a hero in the past as Paw Noir but now today he is an anti-hero, due to suffering in a coffin for over a century, dealing with his curse that he'll have to live with, and trying to overcome his grief of losing the life he once had as a human. He can't duel on the last now, it was time for him to move on. Even if he did avenge his father by killing Lila, he somehow did feel justified.

Now in the dark alley, he was using graffiti can spray to draw a paw print with claws to represent his Claw Noir logo.

"Meow, meow-velous with style" Claw Noir finished spraying until turning around to face a group of thugs, "Aww.....hello boys. Sorry, I sprayed your wall. Gotta have everyone see I'm a legend" Claw Noir smirked while being sassy and cocky.

"Not until your nine lives are dead, pussy cat!" The leader held his gun but it wasn't in his hand.

"Looking for this?" Claw Noir held the gun, "It's rude and very cowardly to shoot a cat at this time of night. I'm very feral and dangerous when you try to cross me" Claw Noir crushed the gun in his hand, "You made the cats very angry," He said with a menacing glare, "Tsk, tsk, tsk" He clicked his tongue.

"No! Stay back!" The thugs gasp.

"Scared?" Claw Noir chuckled before hypnotizing all of them to leave but left one of them to remain still so he could feed.

"Hold still" He bites down his neck and drains some of his blood.

Thugs are too easy prey to him because they get cocky and too competitive. As soon as he was fed, he pushed the dead thug aside, putting in delight before morphing into a bat to fly to the Eiffel Tower. He flew up to the top of the tower. He will be expecting his lady to arrive soon. She always does since that's their meeting spot.

He morphed back to a human and took a seat legs crossed, trying to clear his mind to meditate while waiting. He had no breathing in him but he didn't care.

"Any minute now," He thought.

"Hey there kitty cat" Ladybug swung up.

He opened one eye from his meditation state, "Ah, my lady. I was wondering when you'll show up"

"Well, it was better early than never," Ladybug said.

"For a princess to come out of her castle freely? Very rebellious to not have the king and queen of the bakery telling their princess to stay in her balcony" Cat Noir stands up.

"I'm just a princess knight after all" Ladybug said.

"Hmmm.....does it exist in a fairytale story?" Claw Noir paced around her.

"Not from what I know," Ladybug said.

"Puuuuuuurrrrrrr" He purred around her.

"Good kitty" Ladybug scratches his chin.

"Meow, I'm always a bad kitty in the wild of the city, my love" Claw Noir licked her hand.

"Then I suppose no cat treats for you if you do something evil like a villain" Ladybug warned with a tease.

"Oh, you know I'm your good little kitty" Claw Noir said.

"Your claws aren't behaving" Ladybug chuckled.

"Silly Bugaboo" Claw Noir held her close.

Ladybug grinds her hips against his, proving how much he hates to get sexually aroused. Especially like the times drunkard women tried to do on him at the nightclub.