Anti-Protection Potion

Claw Noir made it to the mansion and sighed in relief that Felix was safe. It was too easy to be relieved as he checked him the hard way with his X-ray vision.

"Hold still," Ge said before using X-ray vision just to be sure there was no curse or anything in the bloodstream in his veins.

"What the hell are you doing?! Ever heard of personal space?!" Felix pushed him off, "I'm bloody hell fine!"

"Good, no curse in your bloodstream or anywhere in your body. I had to be sure. You do know Lila will do anything to slip something up your ass if you're caught off guard" Claw Noir said.

"I'm fine, cuz. My ass is unharmed if that's what you wanna hear. My neck is not bitten, okay. You really went through a lot in deep dead slumber" Felix said before handing him a bottle of blood, "While you were hunting a liar, I designed a cape for you in hoping you'll dance with your lovely princess at the masquerade ball. You gotta look your best since you can't even alter your costume like a Dracula style" Felix said.

"Thank you," Adrien said.

"You look very pissed. You failed again, huh?" Felix knows that he lost Lila again.

"Yes, and Lie-la used Chloe as a decoy to get away," Claw Noir said.

"You should've used mind control, slowpoke!" Felix said.

"I tried that but it doesn't work on Lila! It's like she has a protection spell against all my vampire powers. Physically and supernaturally" Claw Noir said.

"Damn it. Not even a bite works, huh?" Felix asked.

"She has ultraviolet radiation lotion on her skin. I can't touch her or I get burned. It's like literally touching the sun" Claw Noir said, glancing at the stolen witchcraft book if there was something he could find to remove the protection spell from her. He opened it and searched through it.

"Gross! Love potions? Damn it, Lila, you really should know what sexuality can do in a time like this!" Claw Noir cringed before finding something else in this book, "Ah, anti-protection potion. Great, the ingredients require one vampire fang for it. I hope my new fang grows"

"At least your fang is not infected which requires you to pull it out. Or get punched really hard in the mouth for the tooth to fall" Felix smirked.

"Punch my face and I scratch your face with my claws" Claw Noir hissed.

"All right! All right! Sheesh! Pulling it out it is" Felix took out some pliers and started to pull on one of Claw Noir's fangs.

"It's a lot tougher than it looks!" Felix struggled.

"Just pull it out!" Claw Noir said.

After a couple of pulls, Felix pulled the fang out.

"AAGGHHH!!!! FUCK!" Claw Noir held his mouth from bleeding but then he indeed felt his new fang growing back.

"Sorry, Adrien, but I got it" Felix held the fang up.

"Great. Agh! At least losing a fang, another grows back. The curse won't allow me to be fangless which obviously makes sense if I choose to get rid of my fangs, the curse can still grow back new ones for a suffering eternity" Claw Noir licks his new fang.

"Yeah, now what's next?" Felix wondered.

"Cherry blossom petal, rat tail, pigeon feather, and hair from an undead. Simply easy enough. Hair from an undead, that's obviously me because I'm undead. Claws in" He detransformed so Felix can get a hair sample.

He plucks a strand of hair from Adrien and places it next to the fang, "Well, of course. People that are dead, the hair can't grow back. Especially for a Frankenstein monster too. For a vampire, that depends on how much blood you drink to regenerate as well as hair growth" Felix said.