Masquerade Dance

This was it. Claw Noir was very nervous to dance with the girl of his dreams at the masquerade ball. Of course, everyone is not gonna keep their eyes off of him in public. He did have a point that Felix made fun of him for pointing out that Adrien did want to have Marinette become his bride but she's far too young to be one, even himself as the vampire king too, physically speaking. He could imagine her in that dress. He looks at the mirror but only his cape is visible.

"Oh great" He sighs in disappointment.

"You can still see your invisible body shape with the cape floating in the mirror" Felix snickered.

"It's not funny, Felix. I'm just worried about my 'bride' and I just want her to be safe" Claw Noir using air quotes.

"I understand. I hope I'll get my dance partner as well" Felix has put on a peacock-themed suit.

"Why choose a peacock?" Claw Noir asked.

"I love peacocks, man. Everyone should know that the males are the ones with beautiful feathers" Felix smirked.

"Their feathers are like eyes and I hope you have a lot of eyes to watch your ass from getting killed" Claw Noir reminded him.

"Funny" Felix rolled his eyes.

"But still neat," Claw Noir said.

"Now let's hope you still have a sexy ass for this" Felix still annoying him.

"Will you stop saying I have a sexy ass?" Claw Noir rolled his eyes at how his descendant was a bit like him with more humor.

"Okay fine," Felix said and then straightened his tie.

"I'm still the cat's meow and a legend. Maybe then, I'll show that bitch who is the real monster" Claw Noir flossing his fangs, despite no reflection.

"That is if you have full control of not getting blood cravings from people around you every time you hear their pulse and heartbeat. It's like you have a sixth sense" Felix said.

"I'll try my best" Claw Noir said.

"Testing. Can you hear mine and is it really steady?" Felix asked.

Claw Noir listened carefully and sure enough, he heard his heartbeat, "Yup, I hear it. It's steady and normal as in alive and healthy"

"Good" Felix replied.

"Now let's go. Lila could be waiting and I want her there for everyone to witness who she is. Even those who are dead, I sure hope they'll feel avenged in knowing the truth in the afterlife" Ckaw Noir said

"I hope so too," Felix said.

-

With Marinette, she was wearing her newly made dress and switched her hairstyle to a bun.

She took a deep breath to get ready for the masquerade, "You can do this, Marinette" She said to herself.

Her dark knight did give her an earpiece communication in case Lila tries to set up an ambush at the dance. Rolling her eyes in annoyance he's unaware that she herself is Ladybug because she never told him. She did hope he would recognize her scent or the bite mark on her arm but she did hide it very well from him.

She heads to the ball, hoping to meet him. Lots of people wore their masquerade masks since this was a masquerade ball.

"Alright, where's the kitty?" She looks around.

"Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr" A familiar putting was heard and she felt him licking her neck, "Hey there Princess" Claw Noir said seductively.

"Well, you sure like to make a sexual move on my neck" Marinette held her moan in.