Notre Dame

Lila was in her catacombs, angry and humiliated by that pesky cat for exposing her deceitful nature in front of the school, and because of him, she can't have anyone under her feet but one person was too gullible to put complete trust in bad people like herself.

"That feline thinks he has won?! Well, he'll face my injustice!" Lila takes out a different cellphone with a different phone number to call Chloe to do something for her.

"Yes?" Chloe answered.

"We both want war on that feline that ruined your life. Make sure you take your father's position as mayor" Lila said indirectly since Chloe is too foolish to trust a stranger.

"But how? He disowned me" Chloe said.

"You'll find a way to get everyone to respect you," Lila said.

"I'm listening," Chloe said.

"Break the rules while you can to ensure you are a better mayor than your cowardly father. Make your mother proud" Lila manipulating her.

"Utterly villainously!" Chloe agreed.

"That's the spirit," Lila said.

-

Claw Noir is at the nightclub doing gambling as he remembers as Paw Noir in his time when he was very good at card games and he places his cards down to show that he won again.

"I may be bad luck but I think my bad luck passed down to you, boys" Claw Noir smirked.

"Damn you're good," The guys said.

"Indeed I am. Now pay up, boys. Cat thieves deserve a cat treat than just milk" Claw Noir said.

And so they toss up several euros. Purring in delight at how much he has earned but they did not see that he pickpockets a precious Diamond from them.

"Better luck next time," He said.

Of course, he can't get past a drunk woman, probably a prostitute or a hooker looking for a man to have sex with. He rolled his eyes and pretended to give her a neck kiss but it was a neck bite to feed. The woman moaned as he drank some of her blood.

He soon let go of her, pushing her onto the chair to slowly go unconscious from her drunk state, "Yuck! Too much booze!" Claw Noir wipes his mouth, "The hell did she drink?"

He can sense someone was gonna sneak up on him with a knife to kill him but Claw Noir was too fast in the blink of an eye. He caught the man's wrist and crushed it to release the knife.

"Agh!" The man screamed.

"Here's an advice, never sneak up on a kitty cat. Wild cats are very savage to kill their prey" Claw Noir looked very angry.

"Alright! Alright! My mistake! I didn't mean to piss you off! And that's my favorite knife!" The thug begged him to stop.

"Then get out of my sight!" He forced the man out.

"Okay! Okay! Just don't kill me!" The man yelped.

"Good" Claw Noir watched him leave.

He spots a Ducati and he may not know how to ride it but he did learn a bit from the YouTube videos to understand vehicles than horse carriages.

"Okay it starts like this" He turns it on.

The acceleration on the handles almost sped up but he maintained control, "WHOA!" He was taken aback by the sudden speed.

"Okay! Got it! Whoa!" He quickly gets in the right position on the bike to drive.

He then drove through the streets of Paris. Now this was much faster than horses.