Abandon Theater

Ladybug brought him to her own secret hideout in an abandoned theater where Claw Noir recognized this during his childhood when his mother used to be a theater actress but now today it has been abandoned for some time.

"This is where my mother performed" Adrien saw a piano.

"Your mother?" Ladybug said.

"Yes. Emilie Agreste used to have her performance here, she was a great singer and actress" Claw Noir said.

"I can see why her name is on the best history of performance posters in the halls. Your mother first performed in 1879" Ladybug said.

"That's right" Claw Noir walks up to the piano, "My mother used to teach me piano lessons when I was a kid. She thought someday I would be the best piano player but that dream died. I failed her"

"You did not fail her, kitty," Ladybug said.

"Yes, but she never lived to see me as Paw Noir," Adrien said.

"But your father did," Ladybug said.

"Yes, but he died without knowing he and I are the same" Claw Noir said.

"Maybe in the afterlife, he knows and so does your mother. The rest of the family you never met probably already knew what really happened to you. You can't fight Lila alone, kitty. That stunt back there, she almost killed you" Ladybug said.

"You're right Ladybug. I need your help" Claw Noir held her hand.

"And don't ever do something stupid again. Your ass is still mine" Ladybug said.

"Okay, Bugaboo" Claw Noir held her close.

"I swear, it's like you don't fear death that often, or did you face death and come back as a vampire from hell?" Ladybug asked sarcastically.

"You have no idea how it feels being unable to die by old age" Claw Noir said.

"Like you have no death wish or fate," Ladybug said.

"Everyone wants a fate. You're the first heroine who understands my suffering" Claw Noir said.

"And kicking your ass twice and then saving your ass. You owe me" Ladybug said.

"Heh, and yet you're not scared of me whenever you think I get too close to your neck" Claw Noir stroked her waist.

"Ummmm.... don't even think about doing it" Ladybug blushed.

"You did save my life, milady" Claw Noir purred.

"Yes, I did," Ladybug said.

"And made me drink your blood to regain my strength. You could've let me die but chose to save me when I'm just an annoying anti-hero vampire cat" Claw Noir smirked devilishly.

"Yeah....Hey!" Ladybug gasps when he pats her rear.

"However, I still got payback for you that night you kicked my ass" Claw Noir purred seductively.

"I know, the outfit made you look like a thug," Ladybug said.

"More like a cat burglar, except I'm no woman. Even as a vampire, I'm not a womanizer" Claw Noir chuckled.

"And yet you still failed to scare me. You're not even scary but to them, you are" Ladybug pushed him against the wall.

"I get it, Bugaboo" Claw Noir said.

"So don't attempt again," Ladybug said before shoving a blood bag donation, "You need to feed. As much as you hate drinking blood but your vampire side is what it needs if you want to be prepared the next time that bitch tries to kill your ass again. Or worse, plunge a stake through your heart"