Beauty Divine

Adrien was having so much fun with her, as much as she did see the real him but he did not want her to think he's a zombie from the dead or impersonating Felix.

"Sometimes.....it's hard to find a great life. They always say look on the bright side but I just find what interests me" Adrien explained his white lie of living a curse.

"I can relate to that," Marinette said.

"How long have you known my cousin Felix?" Adrien asked before getting something to eat from the food truck.

"Since I started school with him," Marinette said.

"Well, he once told me that you love fashion designing" He ate his snack.

"I do but only to myself so no one tries to steal credit from me. Like Cerise and Chloe did and I never won" Marinette said, remembering how much hard work she tried until those two took credit and cheated.

"Did you add your signature on them?" He asked.

"Of course I did. But no one believed me" Marinette said before eating her food.

"Well, I'm sure by then that they all know those two were frauds, they'll come around to see you're the real fashion designer. Being an artist is never about competition, popularity, or fame, it's about expressing in artistic side in designing from imagination to reality" Adrien explained what it means to be an artist.

"Yes, it's the one thing keeping me sane," Marinette said.

"Strong passion you have. I love it. My passion is helping" He drank his milkshake, "However, sometimes helping physically is but mentally is not. Like Felix tries to get Chloe to change but Chloe is mentally unstable and cannot be open-minded. It's like I've been helping you because you let me" Adrien explained his meaning of helping.

"Yes. Because you're the first to defy Chloe and her abuse of power" Marinette said.

"And for Cerise?" Adrien asked.

"That only you and Felix saw through her deception" Marinette replied.

"Deception is always the evil sin in lying" Adrien chuckled and took another sip in his milkshake.

"Yup. You and that cat, you both seem to have a sense of justice" Marinette finished her snack.

"Yeah. He inspired Ladybug" Adrien said.

"I know" Marinette replied.

Adrien can hear her pulse filled with exhaustion that it will be time for her to head home.

"Well, I gotta go home, Adrien. It was nice talking to you" Marinette said.

"Wait. Let me walk you home. It's not safe to go alone" Adrien insisted.

"Fine" Marinette rolls her eyes.

She was still surprised at how gentle he was with her. Unlike other guys who only like to break hearts and that it didn't bother them at all. She could tell him and she had a lot in common. Especially when it comes to facing cruelty.

As soon as he made her back home, he respected her personal space and she didn't do hugs, he simply kissed the back of her palm.

"See you soon, Marinette," He said.

"See ya, Aiden," Marinette said before heading inside.

Adrien smiled but he also had to focus on sneaking into the Beauty Divine headquarters for every information he could dog up from that deceitful witch before she tried to find him and kill him for good. He morphed into a bat to fly there before being seen. He comes to the rooftop and turns into a regular cat to sneak in.