Spoiled Brat

Marinette was still annoyed by this strange boy protecting her from Chloe all day, which was embarrassing when everyone at school was spreading rumors about it. She could tell he was determined to get everyone to finally get back at her for mistreating them. No one else was brave enough to go against Chloe because she can make anyone's life a living hell whenever they don't see things her way.

"He sure has a spine to stand against her," Marinette said.

This morning Chloe was back to her selfish bratty self again and Marinette was right that she was not sincerely or genuinely sorry. She knew the strange boy would appear any second again to stop her. Strange that he barely has a snack from the vending machine or a soda. It was as if he can control his stomach without getting cranky.

"Something's off about him" Marinette's curiosity got the best of her.

"How dare you humiliate me yesterday! I can have my daddy exile you from Paris!" Chloe found Adrien but the vampire was not intimidated.

"You really need to work on your attitude. You can think you're pretty all you want but to everyone's eyes, your attitude is very ugly and unattractive" Adrien glared intensely.

"You understand you'll pay for this! No one defies me and gets away with it!" Chloe glares back.

"Tell that to your pathetic conscience for making you a fool of yourself" Adrien cornered her from ever escaping, "Hatred, rage, foolishness, and your big ego are what makes you utterly ridiculous because you have not reached your grownup level. You're still acting like a 5-year-old girl who is a spoiled brat. Do you want to be stuck mentally like a 5-year-old?" Adrien getting into her mind and soul to hear it out but he knows she won't understand well.

"Absolute nonsense from a guy like you?! I'm going to make sure your life is ruined, just as I ruined Mari-trash's life!" Chloe said.

"Say that again and your night will be a living hell for you. You are as pathetic as you are than calling everyone losers when in reality, you're the real loser on this planet. Utterly a loser" Adrien said before making her trip out of nowhere with his telekinesis without realizing it.

"OW! Who tripped me?!" Chloe screamed.

Adrien has other plans in mind to teach that brat a lesson, no matter how hard she tries to ignore it, there are worse things in life she can't be great at. He thought of confronting Kim but wasn't sure since Chloe merely used him to hurt Marinette. Felix told him when it comes to high school popular girls, others wanna try to be cool as their leader, even if it means keeping the friendship strong by being told what to do, even if it means making losers miserable. Just like Sabrina did to remain friends with Chloe but as it got too much, Sabrina had to face the hard truth to free herself from being manipulated again.

"Got any better ideas?" Adrien asked Felix.

Felix gestures to the girl his ancestor was looking for to get revenge.

"That bitch making made-up stories of lies really is making my fangs feel the urge to bite" Adrien growled.

"Yeah, now you get how dogs feel when they're angry? They bite their chew toys from all that stress. Even you" Felix brings him to the boiler room, "Bite this to get your stress out" He hands him an apple.

"That's an apple and vampires don't eat apples," Adrien said.

"Just pretend you're sucking the fruity juice out of it like you suck blood. Unless your friend 'Cravings' get the better of you until you go savage" Felix said.

Adrien looks at Felix and then at the apple, then sank his fangs into the apple and sucked it dry. It was fruity and delicious since it's been so long since he ever tasted an apple.