Sabrina

Marinette can't believe this kitty would want to try to be a superhero all over again than his old legacy from the past. The only problem is that Ladybug is a superhero in Paris and both of them worked alone and never had partners.

"Seriously? Are you trying to be like Paw Noir because of the attire?" Marinette crossed her arms.

"Yes?" Claw Noir simply said.

"You look like a hooker man with goth punk style," Marinette said.

"Hooker?! HOOKER?!" Claw Noir exclaimed in anger.

"Yes, a hooker. Like a vampire who can get any woman he wants" Marinette mocked.

"Watch it, Marinette. You certainly wouldn't like to get on my bad side" Claw Noir warned.

"You already got on my bad side by showing up here to frighten me. I nearly could've stabbed you in the heart" Marinette said.

"Only sharper objects would work. Well see you soon, Marinette" Claw Noir said.

"Wait! Just please don't harm innocents. Including bad people you think deserve to be bitten but not like this!" Marinette said.

"I'm not gonna bite them. But that witch who cursed me will be" He said.

"By the way, you do look sexy when you're angry. If you saw me sizzling in the sunlight, it would be like I'm smoking hot to you. See ya" Claw Noir chuckled before jumping to the next roof.

"Oh jeez," Marinette sighs.

But also didn't realize a rose in her hand which got her flustered and angry that this kitty was very annoying. She saw it was yellow, symbolizing friendship.

"That annoying cat!" She scoffed.

-

Adrien simply liked the app of Netflix and Disney+ on the iPad he borrowed from Felix. In his own time, there used to be a little of black and white films but comparing how it is today of the century, the sound and animation were of much in high quality. Especially how they discovered color.

"You're totally adapting, bro. Now you know how it feels when everyone walks around with phones?" Felix asked.

"Yes, and this Snow White is really something," Adrien said.

"Walter, the creator was magnificent. 100 years later his anniversary came. If you were alive in the 1920s, you would've seen him. The 90s were incredible. Even my mom still remembers them" Felix said.

"Bleah! Is there enough cheese?!" Plagg complaining.

"Just eat the food you have already" Felix can't even deal with this tiny creature.

"Nice. I'm gonna try Pinocchio next" Adrien said.

"Kids today are now into 3D animations than the old classics. While you're at it, maybe it would distract your hunger for blood. You barely forgotten what fun is like" Felix said before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Maybe" Adrien kept watching.

Argos grunts with his barks that Adrien hasn't attacked the family for days.

"Who's a good boy?" Adrien pets him.

Argos then licks him and can sense he's not a threat for now.

"Hehehe..... good doggie" Adrien chuckled.

He watched the movie with him. Movies were so great to Adrien than those black and white films. They even had sounds. Felix came out of the shower in his PJs and could see his ancestor enjoying these movies too much. Maybe it could help him cope with his curse and endless suffering.