Murderer

All night, Adrien was working on the potion and the ingredients he found to brew them correcting in the bathroom next to Felix's bedroom. He hopes there's enough DNA heritage in Felix's blood, any of the ancestors that witnessed how or what his father died from. Anyone who was at his father's funeral is already dead now and no living person has passed this story to future generations. Except for Lila who has lived beyond her time the same way Adrien did.

Felix came into the bathroom, sluggish and tired at 6 am in the morning, "You're still awake?"

"I know you want me to sleep at night but I can't. I gotta know how my father died. You said your ancestors never told you or your mom anything about it" Adrien adds a hint of dead newt in the potion which turned the brew into green.

"Yeah, that's right. But are you sure this will work?" Felix grabs the comb to slick his hair back.

"I have to know, Felix. Lila locked me in a coffin and I never got released for over a century until a month ago the grave robbers released me. I never witnessed my father's death and one of your ancestors never passed their stories about him" Adrien said, adding his father's pocket watch he 'borrowed' from his grave.

"You better be ready for what you're gonna see then," Felix said.

"Which is why I need a DNA from you. In magic science or so, every descendant carries heritage. Even their ancestors' memories in blood" Adrien said, grabbing Felix's arm to bite.

"Wait! WAIT!" Felix stops him, "What if I still have too much heritage from my father?"

"You're the last descendant, Felix. Even if I want to use Lila's blood, she'll kill me. You're the only one with answers. Please. I can't do that from your mom or your grandmother. You're the young one here" Adrien begged for blood.

"Alright," Felix allowed him to bite him.

Drops of his blood drips into the formula and Adrien mixes it up in the potion.

The brew turns blue as it is done very well to mix the potion, "Okay, it's blue. I hope it's safe to sip it. Who knows how far in the past I'll see through one of your ancestors' memories. Even your great-grandparents" Adrien said.

"Give it a try," Felix said as Adrien then nodded and drank it.

His vision makes him see through one of the memories of World War 2 of Felix's grandfather in the war. He saw how he shot down several Nazi soldiers. But he wanted to go further back. He drank another one and it led him to another memory of World War 1 and it showed Titanic's sister ship Britannic sinking after colliding with a mine in the Mediterranean Sea. During the war, she was a hospital ship for soldiers but only over 30 people died by going into the still-moving propellers. He was shocked that the two ships never had such luck.

"Agh!" Adrien came back to reality.

"What did you see?" Felix asked.

"So many wars and death. So horrible. I need to get further. Give me another" Adrien panted.

Felix handed him more of the potion and Adrien drank more of it. The memory of his maternal aunt or late aunt who used to be alive, saw Gabriel on his death bed and the doctors confirmed that his heart stopped but his body was perfectly healthy, and no records of ever having a heart stroke, heartburn, or cardiac arrest. Not even a suicide can be the cause.

Adrien nearly has a grief sensation in his eyes but goes a little further to the dining table of the family and sees Lila with her family too. They all grieved at the disappearance of Adrien as well as Paw Noir. Unaware that Lila smirked evilly at everyone so easily to believe Adrien had disappeared or presumed dead.