Chapter Three

Heyy everyone!

once again thank you sooo much for the votes and comments, it really means alot!

Anyways please comment and tell me what you think and vote if you like :)

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

One thing I noticed at Northton High was that they sure are rowdy in the hallways! I must have been elbowed at least twice and was pushed out of the way a few times as students rushed to their next lessons. I looked around at the groups of friends that were all talking over each other excitedly, not seeming to have a problem multi tasking as they listened and talked at the same time and I felt a bit wistful. Back home my friends and me were like that and to say I missed them was an understatement.  

I looked around the classroom, the teacher wasn't here yet and most of the students were turning around in their seats and talking to their next door neighbours. I slumped in a seat right at the back, not knowing what to do, the teacher didn't look like she was coming anytime soon so I took out my sketch book and began drawing, lets just say that when I'm drawing I seem to zone out. So I didn't realise the group of students that came in through the door laughing.

By the sound of the clip clocking of stilettos they were walking to the back, but being too entranced In my drawing I didn't bother looking up. It wasn't until I felt someone clearing their throat and a claw like manicured hand on my desk that I looked up into dull brown emotionless eyes. It was Camilla-the girl who practically threw herself at that hot guy beside my locker. I smiled at her. After all i did want to make a good impression on my first day and making enemies wasn't something I wanted.

My smile faltered Instantly as she gave me a venomous look in return. Whoa looks like someone is still feeling bitter about that little Incident outside the locker. Pathetic really, all he was doing was helping me open my locker.

I waited expecting a full out hissy fit, but she caught me by surprise. She crossed her arms, her 'crew' staring at me with mixed expressions behind her. They seemed eager and curious at the same time, as If expecting a scene to unfold. They all looked like clones of Camilla; fake tanned, hair dyed blonde and wearing way too tight clothing showing off way too much cleavage. Bleh, they probably stuff their bras or something, judging by their way too big busts. Haha Bra suffers I thought. God I'm an idiot at times.

They all looked at Camilla as if she was their gang leader or something. If they weren't all staring at me I would've probably laughed at how stupid they all looked. Seriously they looked like another version of Mean Girls, except that the actresses there were actually pretty.

'Can I help you?' I asked. Hey just because I didn't like her, doesn't mean I'm not polite unlike others I thought as Camilla scowled at me.

'Your In my seat' she spat, 'I always sit here, this is my seat so get your ass off'

I stared at her and narrowed my eyes, I didn't mind moving, but there was no reason for her to talk so coldly to me. I don't even know her, hell I don't even know anyone! One thing about myself that everyone knew was that I didn't let people walk over me and just because I was new here, didn't mean I wasn't going to make that loud and clear.

'No'

'What??'

'I said no' I repeated slowly. 'This seat doesn't have your name on it so I can sit wherever I want, have a problem go sort it out' I replied hotly.

'Listen Bitch, get out of my seat now, you really don't want to get on my bad side'

'Listen Airhead, I don't give a damn so get out of my way and go find somewhere else' Maybe it was because I was still feeling queasy or because I was still in a crappy mood, but my voice was rougher than I Intended.