Chapter Five

Heyy everyone! I know I havn't uploaded in a long time, but I've been really busy with exams and

stuff :( So anyway I hope you like this chapter and please can you vote & comment, It would mean alot!

There's a picture of Deans house ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Sorry If there are some spelling mistakes, I didn't have time to edit this.

Well read away .....

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

The rest of the day went by quickly and I was now in Deans car, the music was blaring and everyone sang along, rather tunelessly I have to say. I bobbed my head along to the music.

'Right thereee keep it right thereee!!!'

'I love when you put it right there yeah yeah yeah!'

I stifled a laugh as passing drivers gave us odd looks. Ha! Well I guess they didn't appreciate our fail attempt at singing.

'Change the song' Aiden wined

'No I like this song' Leah said shrugging

'But It's a chick song'

She rolled her eyes and turned up the volume, turning around in her seat and grinning at him. I laughed at his expression. I saw my street coming into view.

'Stop here' I said

'What here? Right next to the bus stop?' Dean asked bewildered, but stopping the car and turning down the music.

'Yeah, I can walk from here' I said unclasping the seat belt and stepping out of the car before he could reply and tell me that he could take me right to my house. The walk from the bus stop wasn't long and I couldn't risk my step dad seeing Deans car and my new friends. 'I' ll meet you guys in half an hour' I called and Danna nodded to me from the passenger seat. I turned around and walked briskly in the direction of my house, my pace slowing down as I got closer and the red brick house coming into view.

I held my breath, as I fit the key into the keyhole, making the door swing open. The house was silent, the only noise I could hear was the boiler heating up. I closed the door quietly behind me, If he was asleep then I wasn't going to be the one waking him up!

I peeped through the half open living room door, there was no sign of him. Relief took over me, well It seemed like my plan wouldn't be so hard now. I wished i'd just stayed in the car now. I didn't even bother wondering where he was. My step dad often left the house for long hours, sometimes even for the whole night. Doing what, I have no Idea.

I ran up the stairs two at a time. I dumped my bag on the floor and I stared at myself in my mirror. I looked fine except for my messy, ruffled hair. I brushed through It quickly and grabbed a jacked. Okay time for step two.

I locked my bedroom door in case my step dad came home and tried to come into my bedroom. I opened my window that was luckily positioned right next to a large oak tree. I looked down at the ground below, wishing that I could change into my wolf and be down in no time, but of course that was out of the question. I'm pretty sure no one would see since it was the back garden, but I didn't enjoy It when my clothes shredded to pieces.

I sighed and climbed down carefully, making sure not to misplace my footing. I got to the ground with a thump, landing on my feet not too gracefully.