Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Vote

Comment

Fan

And read away........

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Faiths Pov

Have you ever wished that the ground would just swallow you up? That you could just hide away from everyone and never have to come out? Well this is exactly how I felt In the moment being. I just wanted to run away and never look back. But of course, I couldn't.

Why him. Why, Why, Why, Why??? Does fate really hate me that much? Please let this be a dream, a harmless dream that I will wake up from anytime now and not remember anything In the morning. But of course, fate was never on my side.

He captivated me once again by his entrancing, beautiful ocean blue eyes. I sighed. There were two ways in which i could approach this situation. Either kick up a fuss and storm out or be polite and civilised and simply apologize and walk to my seat. As I weighed my options, I went for the latter.

'Sorry I was later-Sir' I added In through gritted teeth. Don't get me wrong. Just because he had my heart racing and gave me tingly feelings, It does not mean that I was going to act all lovey dovey and sweet. I was still INFURIATED at what he had done.

He stared at me looking bewildered before It seemed to have dawned onto him. 'Yes, I'm your student' I thought sarcastically.

I waited for him to say something, but he seemed lost for words. The pupils In my class looked at us; probably wondering why the hell we were silently gazing at each other. Well the man whore over here was gazing, I was sending daggers.

Deciding I should better be the one that speaks up, I stepped forward 'Can I please go to my seat?'

He stared at me for a moment, before coming back to earth. 'U-Umm yeah okay' He stuttered. I gave him a fake bitter sweet smile, before going to the only seat available-right bang in the middle. Well at least it wasn't the front.

He stared at me again, while I placed myself onto my seat. Well this ought to be interesting. I gave him a pointed look towards the board as If to say 'Well Go On Then'

'Well Class, my name is Mr Cole, I'm your new English teacher, I have no doubt that we'll get along great this semester and you are all capable of achieving the best grades possible'

The students all stared at him in awe as If he was a supermodel. Well he looked like one anyway. Damn It! Why does he have to be so good looking? I felt jealousy sprout in my stomach as all the girls hung on to his every word. Pssht, you would have thought he was Gods gift to women or something.

'So how about we all introduce ourselves a little bit' he asked, glancing at me once again. I watched as one by one they all introduced themselves, some going on way too much while flirting their eyelashes at him hopefully. Like seriously, who cares if you have a dog called Parsha? The guys gave brief introductions, no where near interested In the new 'hottie' as i heard one of the girls refer to him to her friend on my right hand side.

Too quickly, It came to my turn. I put my head down; pretending that I couldn't see him staring at me. I had no intention In intoducing myself to my 'new teacher'.

'Your turn' He directed at me as a girl called Lucy finished her introduction. 'Pass' I said clearly, turning to a guy called Jason. Or maybe It was Mason. Who knows. The guy started to talk when Trey waved his hand at him to stop.

'No, It's your turn' he insisted

'Don't want to'

'Just a small introduction'

I made a loud, over exaggerated sigh, making sure to roll my eyes in the process and loud, effectivethud on the table'

'Whats your name then?'

'I don't want to know yours so why should i tell you mine?' I shot back causing someone at the back to gasp. Yes, the playboy got rejected. get over It! The girls eyes widened, looking at me as If I was mad.

He narrowed his eyes. 'Please introduce yourself' he asked, his tone a little less gentle than before.

I gave another exaggerated sign. 'Fine, my name's Faith. Happy?

'And tell us a bit about yourself' he pestered

I gave him a fake sugary smile 'My name's Faith and I'm a human being, what do you call your species?'

This time I got a bigger reaction as some gasped and a few tinkered a little at this. He shot me an annoyed look, aww did the big bad, cheating Alpha not like my little comments?

I was expecting him to shout. Or maybe even bark like he probably does to his little mutts that obey all his orders, put he simply pressed his lips together and moved on to the next.

'Okay, now that i've learnt a little about you' He looked at me as he said this. 'You can ask me a few questions'

Immediately, hands shot up. 'How old are you?' a girl with blond highlights and a sharp face asked

'Twenty Two' he responded

'Why did you start teaching' someone shouted out

'Well, I started at Univ-'

I yawned loudly, cutting him through his speech. 'Now he's going to tell us his life story' I mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

He gave me a glare this time, I guess his patience was running out. 'As i said, when I started myteaching course in University I realised that I liked teaching and helping others learn'

'Aww your so nice, sir' the girl responded, batting her eyelashes and leaning forward in her seat. I bit my lip and resisted the temptation to hit her on the head with my book and tell her to keep her hands to herself.

He laughed, his pearly white teeth showing. I felt green with envy. Why was he laughing, It wasn't even funny I thought venomously as the rest of the girls In the class laughed along with him. Right lets see If this ends his laughter.

'Whoo, so funny' I laughed with fake enthusiasm 'Why don't you save the planet as well and kill yourself'

Once again, some of the class gasped in disbelief while a few others laughed unsurely. I kept my eyes on Trey; waiting for his reaction. He pretended that he didn't hear me, but I know that he did. For one, his hands were shaking and number two, werewolves had great hearing. Actually, now that I think about It Alphas hate being disrespected as well. Oh well. I'm sure he can control himself.

He handed us excercise books and told us to answer the questions from the board. In the process, not looking at me once. He sat back in his chair behind his desk, his hands weren't shaking anymore, but he looked very pissed off. I felt a bit guilty, perhaps I pushed It too far? I kept glancing at him every so often, but he didn't look up once.

As soon as the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and ran out of the class; before most of the class had even made It to the door.